Is the website down for episode studio?

I’m trying to log on and write my story, but the studio won’t load.
Everything else loads up… even episode forums.

So i’m wondering if the website is down or it’s just me…
Please let me know if you can get on and write :blush:

This is what comes up.

I can’t access it either! Hopefully we’ll be able to get back on soon

1 Like

Thank you!

Glad to know it isn’t just me struggling :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No problem, I’ll pop back if I manage to get on ! :relaxed:

1 Like

Hey, yeah I can access it :sweat_smile: So I don’t think it’s something to do with the website :thinking: It might just be your internet connection might be a little slow :thinking: I hope you will be able to access it soon :hugs: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I thought it was my wifi, but I’ve been able to do everything else and it all loads quickly … it’s just episode studio that I can’t access…

But thank you! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

My writer’s portal isn’t working either so you’re not alone (:

1 Like

Mine works fine but I use my iPad not computer

1 Like

hmm… I’m so confused …

I’ve tried different devices incase it was just my laptop but every device does the same thing and won’t let me on …

Thank you for telling me !! Really appreciate it :white_heart:

3 Likes

Oh that is weird then :thinking::sweat_smile: When I go on my phone( which is an android) it works and also on my iMac :thinking: So I don’t know what is wrong :sweat_smile: I 'm sorry I can’t help :sweat_smile: I hope it gets resolved soon tho!:hugs::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Mine hasn’t been working all day and it’s really frustrating! Weird thing is it seems to be working for some people, but not others.

1 Like

It works for me how about you reset you device or laptop or can be just something

I’ve tried everything! Shut my laptop down and re-opened it, turned WiFi off and on, even switched between networks. Hopefully it’s fixed tomorrow.

1 Like

hopefully bc i can’t live life without episode

Yes!!!

I’ve done the same and it’s just not working !!

It’s so annoying as all I wanna do is listen to music and write :pleading_face:

I hope it’s fixed for tomorrow :confused:

1 Like