Let’s Get 1,000,000 Replys!

Season 8: The strange love drama among these rich kids happens to spark the attention of the world until they’re practically Kardashians and get invited to be on a reality TV dating show! These kids get moved to an island without their precious cell phones or internet, and all have to finally figure out their love issues. But with a killer loose on the island, will they all survive? And more importantly, will they manage to sort out their love rhombicosidodecahedron?

(Episode will pay us so much we’ll actually become the billionaries we need to be for this to work)

1 Like

heck I need to shower rip be back eventually

Season 9: Alas, the killer was finally caught in the season 8 finale but it did not come without a price for their killer was one of their own who claimed the life of nearly half of their group. Despite being more famous than ever, these friends [and surviving couples] have not only lost touch but picked up bad habits not even their parents would’ve dared to think of and are possibly the best example of what the worst role models look like. Just when everyone thought they would continue to spiral downwards, a movie offer not even the highest paying actor could refuse forces these survivors back into each other’s lives. Having had no idea their old friends would be among the cast too, they all want out but it’s too late to back out now, forcing them to suck it up. After everything they’ve been through… Will they rekindle their relationships or are they have they all changed to much?

(E X A C T L Y - I mean look at this quality content we’re providing over here)

1 Like

I’m dying of laughter

Season 10: Alas, the movie, though the biggest success ever to grace Hollywood’s silver screens, failed to reunite the survivors. Once their parents realize they’re all doing drugs and getting into worse habits, they send the group to- horror of all horrors- boarding school!

1 Like

Hey, everyone~

I’m technically Catarla, so this is my second account before my other account is transferred here.

Anyways, hi, and I hope I’m not going to be too much of a bother if I spam stuff.

EDIT: That sad moment when you say ‘technically’ twice like the grammar degenerate you are.

2 Likes

I have finally learned the ways of getting a secret folder on my desktop, which will be convenient for embarrassing drafts of RPs and SGs and characters.

I’m actually sad that I can’t change font and text colours because I depend on them >.<

And because my SG in planning heavily relies on different font and text RIP

And that does it for my reply limit. See you in a century, everyone.

if you see Kay, could you tell her that I love her
and if you see Kay, let her know I want her back

Talk You Down by The Script is making me feel all the feels right now

1 Like

(also hi Jeremy!)

1 Like

The only two ways that are currently supported are " this" and this. I hope to see what we can do about colored fonts but can’t promise when.

2018-02-20_1401

Refer to the screenshot above to see the code for it.

3 Likes

Haii Cat

Seems the grammar demon has fallen into her own trap

Shout out to the stranger who shared his umbrella with me so I wouldn’t get soaked.

Thank you dude, you saved me from getting sicker.

2 Likes

I’M BACK!! Last time I commented on this post, it was around 200! :joy:

I’m so proud of you guys for reaching 2.5k! :sleepy::clap:

1 Like

helloooooo, i’m back from school and im so so so tired…

Awww, how sweet! :slight_smile:

I wish a stranger would help me by helping me finish my homework… :worried::cry:

we need more people like him !!

jenna can’t hear us. she’s blind.