❤️ lets help each other out❤️ promote your story here/r4r/s4s

Hey Sin.City,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ‘For HIS Sake’, ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Links Bounded Minds:

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: NEW first 7 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

Are you interested in a R4R🙈

1 Like

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819792877092864 (:

would like to do a r4r!

Thank you for the thread, Here’s my story. PM me for read for read (also up for R4R with gems) :hearts:

Title: The Apartment
Author: Sapphire (:
My Instagram: @ episodesapphire
Description: Mila, Emma and Benji living together in the city often leads to some chaotic situations. But things seem to be looking up for them at least.
Genre: Comedy
Story Cover:

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4951680812253184

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

Hey, Thanks for the thread! I’d love to do R4R with or without gems :heart_decoration:

•Story title: Four Leaf Clover ~ Ch 4 OuT now!
•Genre: Drama/ Comedy
• Description: A new transfer student changes the luck of a friendship trio. Will they forget their unlucky past and finally find a “Four leaf clover” friendship, or will it come back to haunt them? Full CC/ Choice matter.

My Ig: @shen_episode

Story link:

Cover!

Thank you for this thread :yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

Cover:

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖’𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒕. 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑪𝒐-𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒐𝒓, 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅?

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞~ 𝑹𝒐𝒎-𝒄𝒐𝒎

𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬~ 𝑳𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑪𝑪 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑴𝑪, 𝑭𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝑪𝑪 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑳𝑰

Link:

1 Like

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Drama /Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 Completed
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

Lost_In_The_Stars_Ie_posterThumb_SPUGU7qZhT

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates will you use the stars to navigate? With a nutty king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.