Let's talk about Lifelike by Cindy Gaultier

So the author, Cindy Gaultier dropped a new story called Lifelike and I want to know what do you think of the story even though it’s currently running.

12 Likes

I’m in love with it. Already :joy:

4 Likes

I love it.
It remind me of detroit become human lol.
I guess i’m sucker for sci fi.
Plus, Cindy Gaultier is such a great author, she never ceases to amaze me.

8 Likes

What is it about?

1 Like

I was about to say the same thing.

I waited for the Envy hype to die down (because it felt weird that she wrote the whole story again after I enjoyed reading the Envy story that was 35 chapters long under Limelight).

I can’t wait to read more of LifeLike. It’s gonna be one hell of a story.

5 Likes

I agree, I know it’s going to be amazing.
1 minute in and I was already hooked.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:
I was just saying this, I was like with all these new stories out… I need to buy me some passes

2 Likes

I’m about to read it!

Hahaha we’re so naughty, spending our money on that :joy: but it’s worth it!

1 Like

Same!

Haven’t read it all yet, got a bit shocked at the oral sex in episode one though :flushed: Not sure that’s allowed? Hope it was subtle enough. Would hate to see her chances ruined because she violated guidelines :confounded:

24 Likes

I- Wow, ok… Well if that’s alright, I’m sure the bj is too :slightly_smiling_face: Cheers to Cindy, I think it’s a shoe in to win

5 Likes

Sounds like my kind of story whoohoo!!!

4 Likes

I did not see that coming when I read the first chapter. I knew the person (depending on your sexual orientation) was cheating on the MC.

1 Like

Whaaaaaat? That’s going too far!!!

Good thing I didn’t bother to continue with the story then.

Yeah, I felt the same. Was not expecting that exact act to be depicted you know. What I thought was funny though was when MC’s partner stands up, he’s fully clothed meanwhile the side piece had stripped down to her bra :joy:

5 Likes

Hahahaha well he deserved to get dumped by the MC for cheating on her. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

5 Likes

Yasss, I was just thinking I want more sci-fi/dystopia stories to read :star_struck: Cindy Gaultier really stepped up the directing game for this one, the overlays were stunning :astonished: Also the main robot guy is quite cute, hehe – Also love the freemium options to slap ur asshole ex to kingdom come xD

5 Likes

OMG I forgot it was coming out today!! Going to have to read it ASAP. :kissing_heart:

I hope it’s as good as everyone makes it out to be.