[Limelight] Art Release: A Little Bit of Everything in This Release

oh, i’m guessing it’s only available in the outfit maker for now.

2 Likes

The male character do not have it, i checked it

3 Likes

THE SKIRT!!! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I had nothing else to do so I threw together a quick edit. It’s not my best work, but I haven’t done an edit in quite some time so I’m a bit rusty.

This one is using some of the queer characters from my upcoming story. @Tory, feel free to use this in the post!

25 Likes

I thought I was the only one who thought that! It doesn’t make sense.

3 Likes

I agree.

2 Likes

this is adorable

2 Likes

I’m loving this update. :heart_eyes: I love the skirt the most. I’ve been waiting for the texting animation to come out and the selfie one is the icing on the cake for me. I wasn’t disappointed with this because at least it’s more than what they gave us the last time.

9 Likes

Aw thank you :blush:

2 Likes

100% agree. i know they can give us more but rn i’m just appreciating what they do give us. focus on the positives, while also keeping in mind the room for improvement.

5 Likes

Hi @Tory, thank you for the fantastic items however is the animation selfie_phone_popstar limited to female avatars? Because I tried with the male avatar and it doesn’t appear.

2 Likes

And they just started with these monthly updates so it’s new. So they’re improving as they follow this new schedule. In the last update, they didn’t put new animations or bgs but in this update, they did even if it’s two it is still something. The next updates upcoming we might get things in every category (I said might not raising any high expectations)

6 Likes

Nice :rainbow_flag:

2 Likes

Yes, this is one that is limited to just females. Some animations don’t have a male counterpart. I can add it to the announcement

10 Likes

Thank you for the confirmation Tory :blush:

2 Likes

I have not edited in a while so please excuse any mistakes.

My local library has an adorable rainbow wall for pride month so my edit features my character posing in front of a replicated version :upside_down_face:

Free to use if you’d like @Tory :slight_smile:

35 Likes

There’s already a problem with the new animation: selfie_phone_popstar (female only) on the portal and it’s not working.

3 Likes

I don’t know when they fixing the animation warning glitch but they need to get on it cause it’s annoying.

2 Likes

The backgrounds

36 Likes

Not going to lie, was hoping for a bit more for a pride update considering its been long overdue … Im really glad for the crop tops for trans characters though. Super super nice. Would have liked to see more items that featured the pride flag colours though. Nevertheless, thanks for the new items, Episode.

11 Likes