[Limelight] Art Release: Fab Feb Fits

Why what?

1 Like

As natural girl myself. :wink:
This is just a screenshot, can’t edit the names.

2 Likes

Oh I know you’re not responsible for the names, just for anyone who doesn’t know that those are actually twists and not braids.

4 Likes

:+1:t5: :strawberry: :star:

3 Likes

Yesss!!! :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

I meant like why do we need this. We already had it. It was two pieces instead of one. But I feel like we always get duplicates or recolors of the same things we got forever ago. Wish we got an update just to replace all the assets we have that are the same. :weary:

The rest of the update is nice though.

9 Likes

These new hairstyles are fantastic!

2 Likes

If we don’t count the little problems, what’s everyone thinking about this?

• I love the update!
  • I like the update.
  • It’s fine.
  • I don’t like the update.
  • No opinion.
0 voters
6 Likes

My ratings on this update: Overall, I’m not impressed.

• Generic-Female Outfits: I’d give it a 5/10 rating. a lot of the female clothes this month are basic in my opinion. There are like 4 amazing drops (cheerleader outfit, Prem. Party Dress, the Zipped-up Club dress, & Triangle Earrings.)

• Male Outfits: I liked most of it. The masculine fits are my favorites. 7/10

• Backgrounds: this rating is based off of just the girls bedroom. 1/10. Giving us backgrounds we already have isn’t helpful. The closed curtains are nice, but it’s such a small detail the readers won’t even notice. :pensive:

• Overlays: I like 'em, they’re useful for the authors for sure! 8/10

• Hair: obvious 10/10 always grateful for hair.

I noticed in the Fem-Plus section these two items do NOT show up in my portal:

^^nor does the backgrounds + overlays everyone is mentioning.

I’m also confused by this under the wishlist items, is this a mistake? @Maxx

12 Likes

That weird I didn’t even see it until now :joy: thanks!

2 Likes

ngl this update is pretty underwhelming (but what did we expect lol) :see_no_evil: i do love the new hairstyles tho and the male clothes are decent

11 Likes

This post is exactly how I feel :pray:

4 Likes

The 1st hairstyle makes me think of Shuri (from Marvel) and the 3rd one makes me think of Merida (from Brave)- 2 of the toughest princesses ever!

5 Likes

I’m not the only one.
:joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, you’re right. The fact that we got a one-piece of two clothing we already have is pretty insane. It’s also true that they often give us things that we already have. We have a few actual duplicates (like the Complex Color Polyester Training shorts), and then a bunch of other things that are practically duplicates, it’s just messy. It feels like I’ve waited two years for this update, just for it to be the same clothing we have but in a diff color :cry:

I kinda just accept it, though. Just keep hoping that “this month’s update is better than the last”.

7 Likes

Thank you, Episode Team.

I would love to see additional props in the next update, as well as Spring clothing/backgrounds.

Spring is on its way! :cherry_blossom:

9 Likes

Ugh yea, here to hoping next month is better than this one!

The hairs were pretty and the male stuff was decent though. So this month wasn’t a total waste.

5 Likes

All right, the team deployed a fix for this about 40 minutes ago. Can you please try again and confirm if the fix works?

17 Likes

I still don’t have the INT. RESTAURANT DINER - DAY // INT. RESTAURANT DINER - NIGHT backgrounds and the overlays. The only overlay that I have that is showing is INT. RESTAURANT DINER OL 2 FLIPPED - NIGHT

Update I have them now :blob_sun:

2 Likes