[Limelight] Art Release: Fab Feb Fits

I believe the team is working on it. :grin:

2 Likes

No update at this time. Still thinking things over after the Talent or Curse contest that recently wrapped up.

10 Likes

How come there’s no counter overlays?

1 Like

If they don’t have them, let me know on my thread: Episode Overlays, Free Use and I’ll make overlays of the counter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fr tho this update is not it wth- they basically replicated and changed the colour of things from old background and fits…

I was so excited for nothing- plz episode a better update…

8 Likes

So…can I be grateful and annoyed that they released “our”/curly hairstyles from behind the paywall as an update…x.x

I mean I love the hairs buuuut idk

Yeah well, that’s how it works… They release hair and clothing that are used in Official Stories and weren’t available to the community.

3 Likes

It’s not showing up on plus!

thank you so much for the sparkly pink cheer outfits they’re so adorable :face_holding_back_tears:

The Locs Updo was for the females since we didn’t have that before. The males did.

1 Like

This Update was pretty average, the plus being a release of more Black/Afro-textured hairstyles. However, with it being a mix of both Black History Month and Valentine’s Day, it felt a tad underwhelming. The Valentine’s Day portion was filled with light pink clothing/date outfits when what would be better expected is the following:

Bouquet Prop or Single Rose Prop
Box of Chocolate Prop
Ring Accessories (actually having it on the hand instead of a prop)
Romantic-esque Backgrounds (I believe there are some from years ago that are still sitting in the exclusive portal.) Such as the Cafe in a Night version, more date night areas

As for the Black History Month, I know the hairstyles are one thing, but maybe some other clothing. African-based clothing that hasn’t been revealed yet or not seen in other stories. Outfits from the 1990s, 2000s would work as well.

Instead of sticking with both themes, you released outfits, hair, and some backgrounds. The addition of cute girl bedroom Curtains Closed is a nice touch, but a day version would also be appreciated as well.

16 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day :love_letter: :cherry_blossom: :blob_hearts:

@Maxx you can use my edit :blob_sun:

13 Likes

Ah finally. I’ve been waiting years–no, decades–for this shirt we already had BUT with a cross body bag :roll_eyes:

Love the hair, but honestly, this update for male avatars was a thumbs down for me. All recolors of clothes we (or maybe just I) don’t need or other… impractical items.

10 Likes

Biased bc the hairstyles are ones ive had my eyes on from the wishlist, but i absolutely LOVE this update. THANK YOU

Got back to editing after some time.:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:
You can use this @Maxx
Model: @maddie._.writesss

11 Likes

Thank you for letting me know! I was wondering why i thought we already had that.

1 Like

^^^This :pinched_fingers: :weary: :ok_hand: they said perfectly

10 Likes

Hey, @Maxx feel free to use my edit. :hugs:

33 Likes

@Maxx you can use this if you want.

Screenshot_20240215-111959_kindlephoto-9615604

8 Likes

IMAGINE 90s CLOTHES!!!

5 Likes