[Limelight] Art Release: Finding the Rainbow and Period Pieces

Historical outfits, historical outfits, historical outfits! :dancer:t2:

11 Likes

I seriously love how y’all have more female hairstyles to the men’s sections. This is especially good for any trans-female characters!!!

7 Likes

Looove the new hair! And those rainbow sneakers are so cute! :smiling_face: :rainbow_flag:

2 Likes

Idc about anything else, but these LOOPING BACKGROUNDS better be LOOPING fr -_-

9 Likes

I have a concern question? Will episode team update Chinese traditional outfit and accessories for character hair in LL, and Even Japan traditional outfit and accessories for character hair in LL? @Tory

Because there are some authors doing Chinese character and as for me. It is really hard to find clothes for them in LL, but INK only has some of Chinese clothes like Rust Tan Woven Farmer Hat, Qing Dynasty Qipao Skirt Red and Gold.

There are also some authors doing Japan. So, would there be any update for Chinese outfit Japan outfit for Culture.

I know there are historical outfits that are updated. If you have a chance to reply to this question. If you are seeing this question.

I don’t see the episode team update, Chinese Outfits, or Japanese outfits yet. In 3 years now, 2021, and 2022,2023.

Traditional clothing and accessories are an important part of Chinese and Japanese culture. Here are some examples of traditional clothing and accessories from both cultures:

Chinese Traditional Clothing

1. Hanfu: The Hanfu is the oldest of China’s traditional clothes. It is Characterized by its flowing lines and elegant style.

2. Qipao: The Qipao, also known as the cheongsam, is a body-hugging one-piece dress that originated in Shanghai in the 1920s. It is usually made of silk or cotton and features a high collar and side slits.

3. Tang Suit: The Tang Suit is a traditional Chinese jacket that originated during the Tang Dynasty (618-907 AD). It is Characterized by its loose fit, high collar, and frog buttons.

Chinese Traditional Accessories

1. Jade: Jade has been an important part of Chinese culture for thousands of years. It is believed to have protective properties and is often used in jewelry such as bracelets, necklaces, and earrings.

2. Hairpins: Hairpins are an important accessory in Chinese culture. They are often made of precious metals such as gold or silver and are decorated with pearls or other precious stones.

Japanese Traditional Clothing

1. Kimono: The Kimono is a traditional Japanese garment that is worn by both men and women. It is characterized by its T-shaped silhouette and long sleeves.

2. Yukata: The Yukata is a casual summer kimono that is usually made of cotton or synthetic fabric. It is often worn to summer festivals or other outdoor events.

Japanese Traditional Accessories

1. Geta: Geta are traditional Japanese sandals that are worn with a kimono or yukata. They are made of wood and have two “teeth” on the bottom that elevate the foot above the ground.

2. Obi: The Obi is a sash that is worn with kimono. It is usually made of silk or other fine fabrics and can be tied in a variety of ways.

Many different designs could have been added, from Chinese and Japan culture to the episode team.

When will LL have Chinese and Japan culture? It is hard for authors to find their Chinese or Japan outfits. It is concerning. We needed something new in the episode catalog for LL. @Tory

I know the episode catalog has a Chinese background, but we needed more for Japanese and Chinese Culture Backgrounds. Also, I have a question about the episode team update. The episode catalog has Chinese Background but no outfits for characters and accessories. I have a statement on my behalf. It is concerning. since you guys are still updating fantasy, adventure, and some action, Normal outfits. What is happening to Chinese and Japanese culture? @Tory

Also, we needed new hair for the Chinese and Japanese. in the catalog for the character. There should be different hair designs for characters in Chinese and Japan. In Japan, traditional hair accessories are known as kanzashi . They are ornamental hairpins that are used to be associated with geisha and brides. These elegant Japanese hair accessories are taking up their place in fashion once more.

As for China, traditional hair accessories include hairpins, hair combs, hair sticks, hair clasps, and hairbands. They are often decorated with precious stones, pearls, and jade.

There are many different hairs style for each Chinese and Japan culture. You could have added hair style in the episode culture.

Traditional Japanese hairstyles are called Nihongami. They have been around for centuries and are still popular today. One of the most intricate and colorful hair accessories used in traditional Japanese hairstyles is the kanzashi. Kanzashi are floral hairpins that were once associated with geisha and brides but are now making a comeback in fashion.

The Authors doing Chinese needed their characters hairpins, hair combs, hair sticks, hair clasps, and hairbands for their Chinese character, and Authors doing Japan needed their characters ornamental hairpins with geisha and brides for their Characters. @Tory

I have been waiting to ask this question for a while.

@Tory

14 Likes

Thank you so much @Tory for releasing more Historical dresses! These have been my favourite since Dirty Dancing :heart: I just wondered is there any chance we can have them in both regular and plus size? Like we have the same armour in regular and plus, but then two totally different dresses for regular and plus - it’s not the easiest to have a regular size and plus size MC if they have to wear totally different dresses. Please :pleading_face::face_holding_back_tears::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

omg BACKGROUNDS, HAIRSTYLES AND ANIMATIONS AHHHHHHHHH

7 Likes

Omg thank you so much :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

ive been wanting to make a story about royalty and this update is just making me want to even more omg!!

but for the slowdance_idle_neutral_loop animation, is there a way to make the left arm go in front of the other character dancing? or is it really obvious and im just not seeing it? :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

hold up, this might just be a good update!

3 Likes

Episode do have an animation like that… [where there’s an integrated arm, rather than an overlay] but they haven’t released it to us, yet! :weary:

5 Likes

aww! :sob: i thought thats what the animations were!! oh well, its still a really good update imo :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So did I… until I tested it in my script. :pleading_face: And then I felt my heart break a little… when I saw that my man’s hand is hidden by the female’s body! :pensive: :sob:

7 Likes

samee! :sob: i just wanted to make sure that there wasn’t some specific way to get the hand in front of the other body

2 Likes

Hopefully, one day… they’ll finally release it to us. :pray:t3: Rather than keeping it solely for Episode Official stories! A girl can dream. :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

@Tory Are the arms in the new dance animations meant to go in front of the characters?

(Behind)

(In front/edited)

excuse the edit :grimacing:

19 Likes

You can use my @Tory :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiley:

13 Likes

totes! i knew you guys were gonna love this bg!

2 Likes

Honestly thought the same. I just wish the Pride related clothes weren’t so gimmicky, ya know?

Either way, the armor, backgrounds/overlays, hair, and historical pieces and animations were a hit, but I personally don’t like the rest of the clothing. :woman_shrugging:t5:

16 Likes

oh that’s disappointing i thought they were going to work :frowning: i hope the fix it

3 Likes