Limelight or INK?!?

Ink for the nostalgia, Limelight for the aesthetics.

1 Like

i prefer ink better because i personally grew up with it when i first joined episode and iā€™ve stayed that way and iā€™m too stubborn to read LL. plus the ink stories have really cool overlays and ig its more cartoony?

2 Likes

I prefer Limelight just because I like how realistic it looks. Ink just looksā€¦um idk. Donā€™t get me started on classic LOL :joy:

It will always be Ink for me :sweat_smile:
Ig I became way too attached with that style. Itā€™s True, Limelight has a lot of options and updates but if I had to choose between a LL or Ink story, I did go for Ink due to my fondness over its existing animations, clothing, featuresā€¦

Oh and abt choices, it depends. If itā€™s gonna be a horror/thriller/adventure genre or a short story, having choices that determines the outcomes would be fun.

1 Like

Some stories a better in limelight but ink is my fave and classic omg

1 Like

I enjoy a lot of stories with ink, however I read a lot of limelight stories in the last 2 years.
And umā€¦ Since then, I canā€™t go back to ink unless itā€™s for comedy genre

There was a story, it was called (something along the lines of) Whoops! Iā€™m pregnant. In the story your boyfriend goes to the sperm bank (in which youā€™ve followed him) and you end up pregnant but have to find out who the baby daddy is. It was my all time favorite (but never got a chance to finish reading it. (At the time I was still new to episodes and didnā€™t know you could save stories) and for the last 4 years, Iā€™ve been searching (without luck) for this series. Does anyone else remember it? Or know what happened to it? :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.