[Limelight] Plus Sized Female - Release 3

@Melani3 feel free to use.

31 Likes

Ah! She’s so cute!!

7 Likes

hmmm, im thinking shorts…

27 Likes

I don’t really know what everyone was expecting. If they add more clothes to the plus size category, they’ll add the same clothes to the generic category. Plus, we just got new bodies, a new contest, an updated character avatar/profile asset, and an outfit copier. These must have taken a lot of time to make, so it’s understandable if the update was a little less thrilling then some of the others. The backgrounds are super cute btw! I hope next week the art team can take a break then release some more amazing assets!

37 Likes

I’m grateful for all the work you guys do, but to be honest I don’t understand why there has to be seperate Plus Sized releases. Why can’t you just incorporate them into the regular ones…?

Like @LiyahxWrites pointed out I too think clothes that already exist for the regular bodytypes should be added continuesly without necessarilly needing to have it’s own releases.

Love the background and I’ve already found good use of them. Thank you.

10 Likes

Here are some overlays. It would be very awkward if they made overlays already :sweat_smile:

cute background ottoman

table top cute bedroom

cute background stool

They aren’t perfect, but those little imperfections won’t be noticeable :blob_hearts:

44 Likes

Thank you :pray:t4::cupid:

6 Likes

this is ma firs time trying an edit thing eep

20 Likes

@Melani3
You may use :purple_heart::ear_of_rice::sparkles:

28 Likes

INT. BROOKLYN APARTMENT - DAY

brooklyn couch

brooklyn table

too lazy to make the night set overlays. adding a dark tint will give you that illusion lol. #teamlazy | They aren’t perfect, but those little imperfections won’t be noticeable :blob_sun:

27 Likes

This is crazy I was just thinking of using these backgrounds the other day for the squad contest

3 Likes

Living all my hair fantasies through this one :relieved:
Also am I the only one getting serious wedding vibes from this?
@Melani3 you can use this if you want :slight_smile:

71 Likes

THAT HAIR :clapping:

Also gorgeous edit like always!! :pleading_face:

7 Likes

THIS IS BEAUTIFULLLL. You’re amazing omg.

7 Likes

Learned from the best :sneezing_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

So pretty wow. I can’t stop looking at it :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you so much :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Sometimes you just have to admire your pet existing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Feel free to use :wink:

(And sometimes they wanna admire their human existing? :joy:)

26 Likes

Thank you, that means a lot to me :pleading_face: :point_right: :point_left:

4 Likes

This is super pretty :star_struck:

4 Likes