3 Likes

Greatest update ever - Thank you!

5 Likes

yeah i’m kinda disapointed that the guys only got a frikin dress

14 Likes

feel free to use @Melani3 also thanks so much for the update

24 Likes

Get used to it. Males are an afterthought here :upside_down_face:

Good update, but the long female list next to the scanty items for males makes me laugh. Where is that so-called equality?

16 Likes

Yeah. And then people think it’s so weird that there isn’t as many male MC stories. We just don’t get nearly as much as we get women’s clothing.

I was so excited, when I saw the female ones, cuz I thought maybe, juust maybe, we’d also get them for males and I could use them in my story. But I guess we got just a bruise and a dress No helping it :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

What an amazing update!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

4 Likes

Swords with animations?!
IMG_20200119_090943

17 Likes

Clearly. :rofl: Whatever. I like the update, just not the male section.

7 Likes

Lol! I guess on a separate thread, but I don’t see why. Seeing that everyone has a discussion on the art release threads.

They sick of me talking shit, that’s what it is. :joy:

4 Likes

Yay! My request thread for sword props finally worked!!! (Even if it did take almost 2 years :joy:)

13 Likes

This! I need more casual fantasy/medieval themed clothes.

6 Likes

Oh, Lara’s going to have a field day :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Finally! LOL and the bruises! :heart:

Edited to add: Since they have an animation to stab a person… I’m going to assume that my character getting hit in the head with a shovel isn’t “too violent”.

8 Likes

@kheyrwrites @ColeCatalyst @Annorah

I don’t mean to get involved, but maybe yiu should have this conversation through PM instead of a public thread for something completely unrelated to that?

Sorry for getting involved in your business just trying ti help

5 Likes

Thank you :sob: This is exactly what I need for my new story. I hope you add more. :heart: also for males, so we can have knights. And don’t forget about horses! :heart::sob::heart:

5 Likes