[Limelight] Wedding Day!

Now I want to know what she looks like with pink hair :sob::joy:

2 Likes

The queen of beautiful edits is back :heartpulse::pleading_face: Hi, I missed your edits :white_heart:

5 Likes

Bump :sparkles:

1 Like

She looks much less like her twin sister for one. :joy:

4 Likes

Wasn’t sure if I would do an edit this week but here we are. :woozy_face::sweat_smile::eyes:

@Melani3 you may use! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

31 Likes

Stunning! You need to teach me your way with hair :eyes:

2 Likes

I was feeling super inspired and dressed myself and my future hubby in the new wedding clothes! The background is our ACTUAL wedding venue where we will be getting married this Saturday! In two days, I will be standing in that exact spot and marrying the love of my life. :smile: :heart:

Feel free to use @Melani3! My Instagram is @sarahe.writes

25 Likes

Finally some veils!!
@Melani3 feel free to use!

29 Likes

:notes: Pretty woman, walking down the street… :notes: :woman_facepalming:t5::woman_facepalming:t5::woman_facepalming:t5:
Sounds better than Runaway Bride. But also, same actors/actresses. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Loving all the edits and this update! :heart_eyes:

This is my edit, feel free to use @Melani3 ! My episode IG is @princesskjx3 :love_you_gesture:t2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

29 Likes

My babies. :pleading_face: Feel free to use.

44 Likes

a VEIL??? THIS IS AMAZING THANDAKSNN

3 Likes

@Melani3 you can feature this one :heart:

26 Likes

wedding 1 wedding 2 wedding 3 wedding 4 wedding 5 wedding 6 wedding 7 wedding 8 ![wedding 9|420x420]
wedding 9 (upload://lMTstsQHdj1mhq0Is9moCjiwOe5.png)

@Melani3 feel free to use these for your post :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Yasssssss!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

OMG :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heartbeat: my babies got married I am literally crying :sob:. But they got married in love with their dress
@Melani3 you can feature this

13 Likes

Lol I love the edit! I’m in my mid teens (I guess) and I’ve seen the movie and knew it had Julia Roberts in it but wasn’t sure if the name. I even searched up Julia Roberts wedding movies to find the image you recreated and I saved it but I see you posted it. Again, your edit is so goooood!!!

1 Like

It’s not really much but here you go you can use this if you want @Melani3

12 Likes

woow the hair is EVERYTHING! :heart:

1 Like

@seb_stories Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: