LIPSTICK: Green

There are two green skin options, but no lip colors to match them. We have blue lip colors now (though I’d argue those are a bit dark to look natural with the blue skin), but no green lip colors. I’ve got some green characters in my SFF stories that could use matching lips.

37 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

supporttttt

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support! It’s hard put those skin colors with any other lipsticks. So I hope this happens.

2 Likes

In the meantime, we can all use this lip color as backup:

:joy: :green_heart:

5 Likes

This looked so convincing I had to double-check the portal and make sure it wasn’t real. :laughing:

2 Likes

The only other color for LL is Emerald.

It’s not in the portal since it’s an Ink shade, but it is usable/sometimes in templates for LL and compatible. Same with the previous post, that shade is Seafoam.

@CHARACTER changes mouthColor to Emerald.

(The character’s skintone will kinda make it hard to see >.< )

It’s too dark tho, but yeah, we need some green lipsticks. :smile: Support!

1 Like

Are we technically in the clear to do this, or is it a “hidden asset” because it’s for ink?

1 Like

Huh, good question… I’m not sure. I just remember seeing it in writer.LBs and other authors templates. There wasn’t a template for hair and makeup in LL for the Ink colors, so I added extra labels to Dara Amarie’s template to use them.

As far as I know, I thought certain backgrounds, clothing, and props were hidden assets, that’s all they mentioned. They didn’t say anything about Ink colors compatible with LL.

2 Likes

Yep :+1:

Well, I don’t think it’s hidden assets since they are released to the public but it is def cool that ink lip colors work in a limelight CC or makeup template and should be used. If glitches do start happening, u can take that whole lip color section out which is pretty easy to do :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Bump.

Am I lurking on your page lololol. Yes.

2 Likes

Support?

:green_heart:

1 Like

Yes, agree! I feel this way about the ash skin tones as well. Not enough colors that look natural on them!
Support

1 Like

bump :penguin:

1 Like

whoops… there goes another, bump lmao :rofl:

1 Like

support

1 Like