Looking for a co-writer! (I can code) (free)

hi there. I’m looking for a writer to write a story with. I can code, I’m not the best at it but probably not the worst either. PM me for more details <3

5 Likes
1 Like

thank you, that seems amazing but I don’t really know how to create mini games and don’t really have any overlays so I don’t know if I’d be good enough for that person! but thank you for trying to help.

1 Like

Hi, I’m the author of the post- unfortunately, I found a partner, but thank you for the offer and I hope you find someone compatible…

1 Like

I have many unfinished stories in the hopper and the thing that keeps most of them back is the coding.

I had a TBI a few years ago and it limits how long I can stare at a computer screen.

I might have something, if you’re interested. Fair warning, though, I tend to over commit when I feel good and fall apart once I remember I’m not as well as I thought I was.

They’re otherwise not going anywhere fast (I do a little every time I have the spoons for it. )

So if your other offers fall through, check back with me later.

(*Traumatic Brain Injury)

1 Like

can you PM me? I’d like to know the genre of the stories you have in mind and some other things if possible!

1 Like

I’m currently writing a story. I would gladly help with urs and we can help each other. I’m an advanced coder

1 Like

oh I’m not looking for a coder sorry and I actually found someone!

1 Like

Hi hi, I’ve been wanting to create a story on episode for so long now ! I’d say my English is good but as soon as it comes to coding I just can’t :tired_face: I’m looking for someone to write with me or code for me