Looking for a plot developer!

Hi, it’s Winter. You may have read my stories ‘Rivals’ and ‘In the Shadows’ by Winter05.

I’m looking for a story developer for my story Rivals, I have started my story and have four episodes currently but I need someone to help me continue the plot because I’m kind of stuck. I have the plot I want but I don’t know how to do it better.

Check it out with this link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6554491280818176 if you want to see what I’ve got published so far.

We can communicate on here or GoogleHangouts. I’m looking forward to working with someone. :slight_smile:

~ Winter <3

Hi!! So, I saw this post and I’m thinking it might be fun to work with someone, so when I went to search your story ‘Rivals’, but many came up. What is your episode name?

Yeah, should’ve made it clearer, sorry. Winter05.

Thanks!!

Hello again, I’ve just finished the episode, and I really like it! All I can say, apart from the custom character part, is more choices. There was only one overall choice and that was in the point of view from Louise. Great plot though!

Yeah, I know, I do need to add more choices. Thanks. Do you want to work together? PM me if you’re interested. :wink:

Closed for now. Found a plot developer. :slight_smile:

I don’t know if you’re thinking of the same one (not the one by Alex Light) but if you mean mine, thanks. :slight_smile:

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: