Looking for friends 👋🏻

Sup guys!:wave:t2:
I’m Alae or “Alien” since most people call me that. ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ
Haven’t been active on this forum so I’m definitely in need of some episode friends.:upside_down_face: So if you ever need to talk to, vent or just chat in general, I’m one text away.:wink:

I’m 20 years old, love videogames, both cats and doggos and most importantly my bed. :bed:
I’m mostly chill and it would be def cool to get to know you guys. (⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞

Cheers :beers:

Here’s a lil bouquet for all of you. (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧
{__/}
( • . •)
/ >💐

8 Likes

Hi Alae, welcome back!
I’m Mykaela, I’ve been around for years now even though I took a little pause in between. I love videogames too! What do you play?

1 Like

Yoo sup Mykaela,
I play mostly story driven games, like Life is strange, The walking dead, The wolf among Us…etc
I’m also a sucker for the Resident Evil franchise as well as a hardcore fan of the FNAF series.
That’s all i can think of for now. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

It’s so good to hear it! :sob: I like this kind of games too! My favorite one ever is Red Dead Redemption 2, tho. I am on IG btw, @mykaela.episode :smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ll make sure to drop a follow (⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞

1 Like

Hey there !
I came back here after 2 years so i indeed need new friends now so yeah I would like to get to know about you and be friends

1 Like

I am looking for a reviewer for my story :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey welcome back! Sure you can find me on IG as @zerouali.alae :slight_smile: if you ever need to chat about anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sure nice to meet you

1 Like

hiiiii :see_no_evil: i’m robyn! im 18, i love to write, bake, and sing horribly in the car joy riding with my friends :hot_face: i have a dog and her name is angel. she loves to bark at elderly people and children. (very much not an angel behavior wise) nice to meet ya alae!

1 Like

Such a cute bouquet! Here’s a slice of cake :cake1: :hocho: :cake:

I’m Amphia. I love cats, reading romance and comedy stories on Episode, doing DuoLingo German lessons, and drinking tea. Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

hi

1 Like

"Hey Alae! :wave:t3: Nice to meet you! Your chill vibe and love for videogames totally resonate with me. I’m currently obsessed with exploring open-world RPGs. :video_game: Also, major pet lover here! :paw_prints: Whether it’s swapping stories about our furball companions or sharing gaming tips, I’m all in.
Oh, and I’m totally with you on the sanctity of a comfy bed! :sleeping: Can’t wait to bond over our shared interests and make some awesome memories. Cheers to new friendships! :beers::blush:

1 Like

hey there

Oh wow. I love story driven games too! Detroit become human is the goat. :raised_hands:

1 Like

hell yeah! That game had no business being that good. For a story driven game, the choices were the hardest i’ve ever encountered. I still managed to get the best ending on my first playthrough :dancer:t2: :dancer:t2: i’ll never stop flexing that. ;))

1 Like

That IS hella impressive. :joy_cat: :clapping:

1 Like

I’ve been on episode for a while but just joined forums
I would totally like to meet some people on here :100:

1 Like

Hi I’m tay, I like fantasy stories and I like to travel for inspirations!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.