Looking for writer friends!

Just followed! I’m Talita and I’m 21, I have also been on and off on episode but I really would love to put out a story next year, and since you have put one out already, I would love to read yours! I have ideas running through my head all the time but I can never seem to sit down and actually write. So I would love some friends where we can keep each other inspired. :smiling_face: My IG is @talitawrites

2 Likes

Hii! You can message me on insta: @julia.writess

2 Likes

I’d love to join, my ig is julescatttt

I’d like some writer friends too, and I’d like to be one :3 just got into the whole story making thing on Episode, but been a reader for a long time. 19 in age <3

1 Like

Just message me on insta @Mirwren.writesepisode
And follow me on episode: Mirwren

Heyy guys anyone interested in writing an episode together so we can learn together in the process, let me know. thanks guyss. and if there are any tips i would really appreciate it.

1 Like

i already have an idea in mind and already characters but if you want to write one together im open to write anything amazing.

1 Like

I am currently writing my own story ( I also am prepared/ing to write 2 more if my first is good) but after that I have no idea I’d :100: be interested in making anything with someone(s) for credit.
Also it would be nice to have friends on here :heart:

2 Likes

definitely :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

My name is Faith, been a writer for over five years. My Instagram is faith_author

1 Like

That’s lovely to hear! :purple_heart:

Hi! Omg this is exactly what I have been looking for. I have also been on and off Episode since around the same time and I am finally coding my own story. I would love to be friends. My instagram is @writtenbyvii

hey, everyone
I am currently drafting up a story called LOST: Among the Undead. yes before you ask its going to be my own creation following the series LOST i have just recently just watch the whole series and my imagination decided to make up loads of ideas. now i am a big fan of zombie movies and i am currently on my original story Life After Zero (zombie apocalypse).

now i didn’t like how the show ended and my idea is combing LOST and a Zombie apocalypse after jacks dad opened the church doors and a bright light shone through and that’s were I am going to start the story. I am also not just making it a story my idea is to make it into series and i want a goal of 2 series at this moment in time with 6 episodes in each series. as i want to come here with a new way of doing this instead of (BOOKS).

Now that I’ve thrown my new idea out there i was wounding who would be interested in taming up with me to make this the best it can be.

this is voluntary you can help when ever the choice is up to you.

HI! I’m also looking for friends! I’m an 18 y/o full-time college student and also currently coding an episode story! I’m writing a fantasy as well and I’d love to help you write/read your ideas! My insta is: @alleniar.ep

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.