🖤 Lou's Art Shop 🖤 (free overlays, backgrounds and more!) - temporarily closed for a few weeks

Tysm!!

2 Likes

Hey by any chance do you have any luxury like livingrooms

1 Like

@NeahM: Hey! About the whole penthouse thing, I suggest you take a look at some of the backgrounds I listed for other people above or visit the Episode Life website for the specific BGs you’re asking for. For the underground fight BGs, I looked up some free to use MMA cages pictures and here’s what I found. If you decide you wanna use any, I could perhaps make it darker or simply make it… well, “underground”. Hope you like these.

MMA cages

4 Likes

@ciaraxoxoc yup, there u go!

640 x 1136

2 Likes

@Faith.episode.cats:

Couldn’t find anything :point_up_2:

Found these!

Football fields

f4
f4

2 Likes

@jada_episode_love

I only found these. If you decide you want any, I’ll make it a night version.

office BGs

Check the BGs I suggested above in this thread!

1 Like

Thank you so much

2 Likes

Yes thank you so much :heart:

2 Likes

Hey! I was wondering if you knew anyone or if you can add some “futuristic” features to this school hallway.

1 Like

Well, I edited this to look like a whole new BG. I hope this is what you’re looking for!

Click here for the BG

1 Like

Omg! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Hi, I was wondering if I could request 2 backgrounds?

Requests

I’m not sure if you do fantasy backgrounds too but I figured I’d ask just in case.

1. If you could, I’d like to request a kingdom in the sky. Specifically, a castle and maybe a small village or town near it? If you can’t find one I do have something else you can use but I need a day version for it.
    This is the background I’d need a day version for:

2. I’ll also need a balcony in the sky. You can use this episode balcony and just add clouds, another sky island in the distance or something else for the background.

1 Like

Hey, @Sunset_Shimmer, The beautiful, fairytale vibes I got while making these BGs is incredible. I don’t know if you’re working on a story or not but I’d love to read it if you ever decide to publish it on the app!

I made you 3 BGs for the “Sky Island”. One at day, sunset and night. Let me know whether you like them or not, or if you just want me to edit the background you gave me into a day version.

Sky Island BGs

For the Balcony background, I made 2 versions, night and day using the the episode balcony bg.

Balcony BGs

I hope you like these! If there’s anything or any small detail that you wanna change, please let me know, I’d love to help! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

These are great! Thank you and I’ll make sure to credit you :relaxed: And yes, I hopefully plan on entering the Double Life contest with them. I might need more along the way lol. Is it okay if request them from you?

2 Likes

Can you find any CLEAR evidence board overlays? something like this

2 Likes

Yup, as many as u need!

1 Like

Hi! I was wondering if you could both 1. cut out the tent as an overlay and then 2. replace the background with this forest. Thank you! :hearts:

Tent

Forest

2 Likes

i wanted a overlay like make her eyes glow white , if you can do that im counting on you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi! Thank you so much for doing this :heart:
I need a few text overlays that’s white colored and a kinda cursive font (not too cursivey much you can still see that it’s cursive, if this makes sense haha)
Here is the list of texts I need:
“This story uses music and sound”
“So turn it up!”
“This story contains mature themes”

2 Likes

@Davideogurl, I wasn’t really sure what you meant by “clear”, I’m hoping that you meant empty :grimacing: For that, I have one overlay. If this isn’t what you’re looking for, please let me know and I’ll get u what you exactly need :innocent:

Evidence Board

2 Likes