🖤 Lou's Art Shop 🖤 (free overlays, backgrounds and more!) - temporarily closed for a few weeks

No, that’s what I meant thank you!

2 Likes

Hey, @talina.writes, I totally forgot about the pod overlay you requested, and remembered it the second I saw this request. Do you still need… like… the glass overlay? so you can place your characters inside? if so, please let me know and I’ll do it asap! :love_you_gesture:

For the tent and the forest. I made you a tent overlay with and without the BG

Tent + Forest

2 Likes

@lxveriahhope I’m glad you are!
Here’s what the eyes look with a black background

Eyes w/ black BG

eyes

And here’s the png/no bg version

You can't see it but I swear it's there lol

eyes

• I didn’t use a reference or anything while doing these, so it may or may not fit your character’s eyes. Try it on and tell me if it needs to be changed :cupid:
1 Like

Hi, @creatiff.writes! I noticed that you needed an editor and someone suggested me to you, so I’m glad you requested! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So here’s what the texts look like with a black BG (cuz they’re white and u won’t be able to preview them without a bg)

Text Preview

And the text without BG

"This story uses music and sound"

“So turn it up!”

“This story contains mature themes”

If this font doesn’t suit you or you want me to change anything, don’t hesitate to let me know :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for these! And no worries about the pod overlay, I figured something out already haha :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for these! It looks awesome :blush:

2 Likes

Hi Lou, I’m back :blush:

I was wondering if I could request 2 or 3 backgrounds?

Could I have backgrounds of an actual medieval type village in the sky? Like different parts of a town:

If you need any ideas, these are some of the backgrounds I used for the castle:

2 Likes

Hi i need a office apartment named the Wyatt it should be like similar to trouble some mr Wayne by @dkr_episodes

2 Likes

Hi @Briarepisode, :two_hearts: I can’t quite understand your request. Can u explain please?

2 Likes

Oh i needed a office bg named the Wyatt

2 Likes

Hey, @Sunset_Shimmer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I found these
!

Medival Town Ext.

FD9gRrMkU_dQ8jfzZQtWQb2vD19OBfvLfJSQk6OXS5AmfKzWyJNoT4lHzZL1PKET29UnyO8gFqsl__JmNaYg3hmUzkKkHdbBEaFduF2wkjtNH2mdJnh0g-6i8fIzzXDRSUtU8MCQiUA-01 f216c6f41bc6e255f41ad2c3240c5fbd

And while I was looking for those, I found some magical interior BGs that u might like :sparkles:

interior BGs

4 Likes

Hey! I was wondering if you could edit this background to make it look more “futuristic”
I’ll credit you!!

2 Likes

hello @Lujain_M , do you have any chance do LIMELIGHT characters with overlays ? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

They’re amazing! Thank you :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey could you edit these BGs please

Backgrounds

What edits id like

1.Could you make ALL the “blue” in the BGs purple
2. Could you change the walls to like a brick texture and could it be grey-ish white
3. And could the lockers be like a dark grey

And on the billboards could there be posters for art/sports/clubs (its a art school) and i would like it if one of the lockers stood out(like if it had graffiti or something on it)

2 Likes

Hey! This might be kind of hard… but can you please find me some train compartments? Preferably old ones. This story takes part in 1902 so I need it to be as realistic as possible. :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

hey, can you make and find a whole house based on this kitchen pls i will forever be grateful if you can :grinning:
bedroom, closet, bathroom, living room, guest bedroom,and this kitchen

2 Likes

Yeah, it depends on what you want exactly. But if you tell me what your request is, I’ll be able to let you know if I can do it or now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I just need a office bg

1 Like

Great and How can i request for Limelight character overlays ? :pray:t3: :innocent:

1 Like