Marwaa's Art Shop 🌸 🌸 (INK)

Sorry! Her eyes are upturned feline, toffee and the boy’s are gentle almond, blue and of course! Maybe something like him doing talk_apathetic and the girl doing wink with a peace sign if that’s okay? Tell me if anything’s too hard! :grin:

1 Like

Hey bb!

Do u do uncomplicated art scenes also?

1 Like

hahah, yeah sure i’ll give it a try!
what would you like the character wearing? the background, the character detail, and what would you like being said :)))

1 Like

no problem! and that’s perfect! i’ll be able to do that!!

1 Like

i’ve never done an art scene before! send the details and i’ll see if i can do it !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hey! so what would you like the poses to be again :sweat_smile:

1 Like

A dark and mysterious background :joy: :joy: :joy:
Character Details-
Skin Tone- Light
Eyebrow- Seductive Arch
Hair- Beach Wave Hair
Hair Color- Chestnut
Eyes- Upturned Feline
Eye Color- Green
Face Shape- Round
Nose- Upturned
Lips- Classic
Lip Color- Scarlet

Character Outfit-
High Waist Jeans New (Black)
Black Biker Jacket
Rectangular Glasses
Mint Green Cupcake Gal Tank
Emerald Sporty Chic Sneakers

And I just want it to say-
Be sure to follow me on instagram @ccwrites.epi for sneak peeks and updates :wink:

1 Like

heyy!! so i finished your cover, but i forgot the title and the background that you wanted! also the authors name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

perfect b!!

1 Like

The title is “Unwanted” The author name is Epi.Laci
The background I didn’t have one in mind, so whatever you think is best!

hey here’s your cover! hope you like it!!

Cover

if you would like any changes, let me know! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Um I LOVE IT! Thank you so much it’s just how I wanted it. Your so amazing​:pleading_face::sparkles:

1 Like

How do you want to be credited?

1 Like

awww glad you like it!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

you can credit my forum name (marwaa) maybe? i don’t have instagram hahah

1 Like

heyyy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grin:!! finished your outline! sorry it took so long :sweat_smile:. hopefully this was what you were looking for. since you didn’t give any outfits, i assumed you wanted them naked, so you could do the outfits yourself. if not! send the outfit details, and i’ll draw them in. (will take no more than 5 minutes)

also those little boxes are just what i use to help me with my contouring and highlighting! you can erase them if you don’t like them :blush:!

Outline

2 Likes

You didn’t take long at all! It’s PERFECT, tysmmmm!! And it’s okay, thank you! I’ll draw them myself! AGAIN, tysmm it is LOVELY.

1 Like

awww thank you! glad you like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Would you like any credit? (I might use this as a cover, if you allow me of course, oops, just a question, could I use this as my cover?) If so, how? again, tysm I still love it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

If you could can you make the guy hugging the girl and I want the girl using the idle awkward and the guy probably using the arms crossed angry but of course he’s hugging her.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

of course you can use this as a cover!! i don’t have instagram so you can credit my forums username (marwaa) the pleasure was all mine !!:sweat_smile:

1 Like