Mean Girls on Broadway Top Show of 2018!

(Image credit to broadway.com)

Now this news is fetch! We asked Broadway.com fans to vote for their favorite Great White Way production of 2018, and Mean Girls took the top spot! The production and its talented stars have received a lot of love from Broadway.com fans this year: star and vlogger Erika Henningsen landed the title of Broadway.com’s Star of the Year. The musical also topped this year’s Broadway.com Audience Choice Award wins with eight accolades. With the bubbly set to pop and the confetti scheduled to…

Click here for more info and the rest of the super fetch article above!

Have you seen Mean Girls on Broadway? What did you think? Is it your fav musical of the year? If not what is? Leave your comments below and have a super fun and safe New Years Eve! :partying_face:

7 Likes

YYYYAAAASSSS!!! I loved it!!! It was sooo great!!! DEF on the Top of my list!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Is it on in the West End? I will look it up!

That’s so fetch!

2 Likes

The west end? Isn’t on Brodway ( the street)

1 Like

I know. I don’t live in America. The West End is the English version of Broadway

1 Like

Oh lol, we go to the street where all the theaters are in NY. Idk how it is in Cali

1 Like

I don’t live in Cali; I live in England

1 Like

i know. But there are Brodways in Cali to I think…

1 Like

Oh okay!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.