My new story is out 🎉💕

My new story, Help You (LL) is out :tada::tada::tada:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5022532037050368

Feel free to tell me if you spot mistakes (with grammar for example) :heartpulse:

6 Likes

The opening scene is amazing :heart:

1 Like

Congrats :heart_eyes::heart::heart_eyes:
Do you want to do R4R? :heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it was made by @SimonaItaly​:two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: well if you want to read my story you can, send me the link to yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice job on publishing :partying_face: I’ll check out your story, it looks interesting. No read 4 read required as I do not believe in that :v: :blob_hearts: But fair warning you won’t get many people who follow this mindset because usually ppl want something in return :joy:

2 Likes

I know haha i don’t really care about read for read either but i mean if i find your story interesting i’ll definitely check it out :blush: thank you!

1 Like

Of course, sweetie :heart::heart:
I will read it and PM you :heart_eyes::heart:
And that’s my link:

And that’s my Instagram:

1 Like

Annnd added to my list but I’ll read it later because its 2:25am here (France) so yeah lol i should sleep.
Honestly tho read my story if you want to :heart:

It looks good! would u be interested in an r4r?

1 Like

Hi! thanks :slight_smile:
Well as I said before I’m open to reading stories and honestly I’d rather have you reading my story if you’re interested in it. So you can definitely send me your link and I’ll check it out. So i guess it’s not really a r4r :joy:

2 Likes

OK first of all your intro was epic :heart_eyes:

So when you’re asking questions, put the ? and last word together. (ex. the apple? NOT “the apple ?”)

When she’s getting coffee have her walk rear

Relatable :rofl:

YAS GIRL HE HOT AND WE KNOW IT :joy:

Oh my :pleading_face:

i :heart: that hes sweet <3

ending was epic!! Nice you answered some frequently asked questions ^^

1 Like

I’ll continue this for sure it’s enjoyable :sunglasses: :blob_hearts:

Great job author :+1: And you’re from France? omg teach me French pls :joy: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well, thanks!

I will add yours to my list cause it def sounds interesting! ANyways, this is mine haha! Hope you like it.

Episode Title: The Witch Prophecy
Episode Acc: gigistorm
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6722799029518336
IMG_1364

1 Like

thanks for your observations!! i’ll write them somewhere so that i don’t forget to correct them.

I know about the « ? » thing, it’s because in French we put a space there… lol I’ll have to check it again ugh

sure​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

what’s your ig? :blush:

1 Like

it’s jem776x and for sure your English is way better than my French :joy: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

thanks​:joy::joy: this can be arranged haha

1 Like

no problem, im not sure why ppl came in asking for a read 4 read, its kinda rude you know, you never mentioned in your post you’re interested in one smh :sweat_smile: :blob_hearts: And good night :heart: :blush:

1 Like