Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane Fan Club 🖤

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

image image image
It’s official, Gigi is my new best friend. Move aside Lia :stuck_out_tongue: Storm is still mine. The comedy in this episode was so good! The clothing options were cute. The backgrounds and overlays were amazing. It safe to say I understand why this story has 44k reads :blob_sun:

3 Likes

I totally understand why it has 44k reads she earned it!!!:hugs::hugs::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I think the chief is behind all of this

1 Like

@LiyahxWrites :pleading_face::hearts::pleading_face::hearts: stop omg i love you

@asha_queen :pleading_face::pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: omg thank you so much

@MezoriaThorn :woman_shrugging::shushing_face:

3 Likes

No prob!!:cry::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hahha sorry

1 Like

Bump :penguin:

1 Like

Bump :black_heart:

1 Like

Alright, first off, I really like this story. I am into the mystery genre, and this story really has everything a mystery story has to have - suspense, and riddles to solve in order to get out alive. It’s really good, I like it a lot :100:

As for my fav characters, they are Storm, Ash, and the mean girls, Luna and Gigi… even if they might come off as arrogant, they are proving to be different from what they seemed to be in the first episode, what do you guys think? Btw, I ship my character with Storm :joy::joy:

Aaand that brings me to my question… as of now I am stuck in episode 8, when the keypad pops up… whenever I try to press the numbers, it just won’t work. Any suggestions to get through it guys???

3 Likes

Maybe try to close the app out and open it back up? Or you might need to hit them a couple of times. I didn’t have have that problem.

2 Likes

What is the password, anyway? My character mentioned the paper she found with Luna when they were locked up in the bedroom, but honestly, I don’t remember the numbers :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: btw, thank you!

1 Like

The password is 1928 - The address. And no problem :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you! Btw, while tapping the numbers, they should kind of light up or something, right? So that I am able to understand if it’s working or not :joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m not sure if they light up, but I believe a narrator box pops up and lets you know what number you clicked. (I believe)

2 Likes

Alright, I will see how it goes :sweat_smile::thinking:

1 Like

:weary::cupid::weary::cupid::weary: omg ily
also just type in the code, and you should be moved to the next scene

2 Likes

Made it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: thank you!! I’m looking forward to reading the next episode!!

1 Like

Bump :blob_hearts:

1 Like

woOoOOOoOo here are some sneek peeks from episode 10, which i’m releasing on fridayyyy at 3!!
alsoooo i plan on doing weekly updates on fridays at 3pm est for a little while! so look out for those! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cloud:

Sneekity Peekitys

2 Likes