Need a castle/fancy looking bedroom background

Hi everyone I am looking for a day and night that looks like a bedroom that would be in a castle/fancy and not a apartment looking one .

i found these on the internet

Backgrounds

On the portal, there are three that look pretty good for what you’re looking for, not sure if they’re what you’re looking for though.

INT. SECRET ROYAL BEDROOM - NIGHT

INT. PROTAG ROYAL BEDROOM - DAY/NIGHT

INT. YOUR BEDROOM - DAY/NIGHT

It looks like you may have found the first one you’ve posted, on Google or Pinterest These sites are not safe to use when looking for backgrounds, because it often shows Copyright images. If you follow the trail with this image, you find thr art posted on ArtStation, with an all rights reserved sticker on the page. Therefore this piece is copyrighted and not allowed to be used.

oh crap sorry i didn’t know that. i saw that someone recommended pixabay on another forum post so i thought it was a good website. thank you for telling me!

Oh damn, sorry, I began typing Pinterest and the Pi part triggered autocorrect to put in Pixabay, sorry!
Pixabay is safe to use! Though still double check some, I’ve noticed in the past don’t have the free for commercial use sticker.

1 Like