Need a title PNG made! <3

Hi, babes!! I’m working on my new story and have this title made. Can someone cut it out? Or give feedback/help me out? (I don’t have a cover so I can’t show that)

This was the best I could do.:
title
Maybe someone can make it better. But usually all apps has an option to make the bg transparent. meaning you wouldn’t need someone to cut it out.

1 Like

Thank you babe! Do you know if gimp has that option? Instead of selecting everything by hand

Yeah, it has! I use Gimp by myself!
Gimme a moment. I’ll show you how!

1 Like

I found a step by step guide for better explaining : )

Guide
  1. Open GIMP and upload the image you want to turn to transparent background.
  2. Select the image layer in the lower-right corner of your screen. Select Add Alpha Channel and it will make sure you delete the background into transparent but not white or black.
  3. Find Fuzzy Select tool in the top of the tool panel, it was in the upper left corner of the screen.
  4. Create a selection area using the Fuzzy select, no matter it’s a subject or background of the picture. Simply click and drag around the subject, and GIMP will create a smart selection.
  5. You can also manually add to this selection, just hold Shift and continue dragging the cursor around your background.
  6. After you have selected the background, click Delete to remove background of the image into transparent.
  7. If you selected the subject instead, click select and choose invert first. Then continue to remove the background of image.
  8. Now, you have done the transparent background image.
2 Likes

you’re amazing!! thank you for all your help :heart:

1 Like

Of course! 🩶
Hope everything turns out well!

1 Like

How about this?

1 Like

wow… I dont know how you’ve done it but im in love! Thank you so much :,)) I’ve put it in the portal :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I used Pixelstyle photo editor, removed the background, duplicated the transparent layer, shifted it slightly to the right, then added glow and blur effects to the lower layer to create a bit of depth. Glad you like it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

See! It’s looks great! Thank you again for your effort and time <3

3 Likes

Awesome! You’re welcome!

1 Like