Need an art cover for my story!

Hi everyone! This is Tessa, and I’m writing my first ever story on Episode. I need an artist who can create a really nice FREE story cover for me. I want it to be semi-realistic, but I’m open to try any other option too. The reason I’m asking for a free art cover is because I’m still a student and I don’t earn right now. I’d be grateful if any one of you could help me out. Hoping for a good response, thank you! <3

1 Like

Since its your first story and you want a cover for free I do recommend getting edited to start with.

I get you want the best for your story but so do everyone, art, especially realistic art take very long time to do. and its not fair to artist to be asked to do free art for a bunch of people all the time. how far are you with your story, you need 3 chapters to publish, is your story close to be be ready at all you dont need a cover before then.

If you start with an edited cover, which is much easier to do and to get, I think is best for a new author. especially as episode is very hard, both to write but also to advatise, and most people very fast give up.

You can always update to a new cover in the future if you keep at this story.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for this! I’m still writing the second episode, but the reason I asked for a cover this early is because I’m new here and not a lot of people would see the post quickly. :slight_smile:

@TESSAEPISODE if ya still looking
i can do it for free

Link to My home page

Link to my most recent post

Link to fill request form

You can find my form "Art request " at: Art request

Hi, I do both edited and drawn for free if you ever need art! :blush:

Hi!! I’m writing my first ever story and need a cover are you still doing them for free?

1 Like

Yes I am! Pm me to request