Need an art cover ☺️

I would be hella grateful to anyone who would do an art cover for me please​:upside_down_face:, if your interested could you send some images of your previous art and I will let you know if your style matches my theme, :slight_smile:again I would be EXTREMELY grateful. :innocent: you could check out my story in the app if you want to see what my current cover looks like it’s called the mafias possession by Bambiexox

1 Like

What style ink or ll because I might be able to d on one for you :grinning:

Ink but I’m looking for a specific style, could u send me some of your previous art work if your still interested :blush:

1 Like

Some of my examples

4 Likes

Oh crap that is awesome, could you do my covers for me please :blush:

How many characters

Yep gimmie the details :sweat_smile:

Can I do it in about an hour, I just need to get home and get everything ready lol :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yeah ofc

Hey! Just wanted to say you’re artwork is amazing! I know you’re doing the other writer on here’s artwork, but let me know if you could do some for me! Of course, credit and all. Thanks and again, you’re work is gorgeous x

1 Like

Do you have insta

1 Like

Episode_Charls

Thanks I’ll follow you :grin:

1 Like

MG
Skin tone: light
Brow: seductive arch
Hair: long feathered - cayenne
Eyes: upturned bold - white
Face: soft heart
Nose: soft natural
Lips: blossom lips - natural colour

MB
Skin tone: honey
Brow: medium sharp
Hair: short cropped hair - black
Eyes: classic round - blue
Face: square jaw
Nose: button
Lips: small round - terracotta

It’s called the mafias possession and if you want you can put your name in it as well
The outfits I want them to be in will be sent immediately after this message.
If you wouldn’t mind I would like the the MG (main girl) crying in his chest but so we can see her face, she has a black eye and maybe a cut on her arm. The MB (main boy) is holding her with one arm and holding his gun with the other hand which is in his belt area and his face looking kinda angry. :grin:
Sorry if it’s too much lol

1 Like

I’m not too sure on the back round but something that screams action and gangs etc or if that’s too much trouble let me know :upside_down_face:

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you. Is there a spisfic time frame??

Nope, take your time

1 Like