Need an urgent overlay? COME HERE ! Done in 10-20 minutes (If i'm online) - [ONLINE]

yeah sure

A wand does this one is okay? if not tell me

1 Like

For the fireballs i’ve got many so if you don’t like them tell me … again :slight_smile:

It is okay?

Thank you so much! Yes, ma’am. Those overlays are perfect.

Hi! I have a suppperrrrr complicated overlay. I would make it myself but I can’t figure out how :frowning: Let me give you a little bit of premise on the scene:
My MC (Luna) has an abusive uncle. She stands up to him and he drags her into the bathroom and cuts all of her hair off. (Really sad I know)
What I want to do is show the hair being snipped off. If you could make an overlay of the chunks of hair being cut off that would be great. I want to add a scissor overlay and have the hair fall down to reveal the pixie cut. I know this probably sounds insane :sweat_smile:

Here’s Luna’s head:

(Her hair is long feathered, dirty blonde)
If you can do this for me I would be eternally grateful :slight_smile: If not, I completely understand.

yeah sure, right now i cannot do it because i really gotta go, but in 3-4hours it’s going to be done, sorry for the slow answer I didn’t have wi fii for the 2 or 3 past days!

That’s totally fine! Thank you so much! :))

So I didn’t really understood if you wanted all the hair falling or little strands of hair so I did like 6 overlay of strands of hair that when you put them together it makes the long feathered hair, one with only half of the hair , and one of all the hair (in case you wanted one it can always be practicall. !

Full hair : Cheveux%20complets%20G

Half hair Demi%20cheveux%20G

Strand of hair n1
Me%CC%80che%201%20B%20G

Strand of hair n2Me%CC%80che%202%20G

Strand of hair n3
Me%CC%80che%203%20G

Strand of hair n4Me%CC%80che%204%20G

Strand of hair n5Me%CC%80che%205%20G

Strand of hair n6Me%CC%80che%20cheveux%206%20G

When you put all the strands together it gives this (because I was on world there are gapss between the strands, but whit the overly helper you are going to be able to put them together without gaps. 32

You are a superhero! :astonished: Thank you so so so much!!!