Need Backgrounds <3

Hey guys! I’m starting now to move my story from paper to episode and I want to start coding. But I need some backgrounds and overlays.
If you can help me, I’d appreciate it! And obviously I put it in the credits. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

My instagram if you want to talk: lsb_episode :smile:

Here’s the list:
BATHTUB
 OUTSIDE AN ELEGANT LOUNGE WITH ENTRANCE DOOR
 ELEGANT SALON INSIDE WITH TWO OR 3 PILLARS WITH NECKLACES INSIDE AND EARRINGS (can be without the pillars)
 SWEETS TABLE (overlay)
 MODERN OFFICE NIGHT
 INSIDE PIPING
 LOCKED AND OPEN DOOR OF A JEWELLERY ROOM (WHITE WITH SOME PLANTS AND PICTURES – A PART OF THE WALL HAS TO BE A SECRET PASSAGE)
 REAR STREET OF THE LOUNGE NIGHT
 MOTORBIKE (overlay)
 BAR
 BAR CORRIDOR WITH ONLY ONE OR TWO DOORS
 NIGHT ROOF
 HOTEL ROOM + OVERLAY BED (if possible)
 COMPUTER

Thank you so much! :heart_eyes:

Hey you can find amazing backgrounds + overlays in @Marysol.Episode drive! Here is the link to it and don’t forget to credit her :sparkles:

2 Likes

Check out my link. Episode’s Art catalog has a lot of great backgrounds but a good bit of them aren’t really usable because of furniture, etc. So, I went through and picked out all the ones I could spot that needed overlays to be usable and made them. :woman_shrugging: The drive is free use (no credit required) and are in folders by Catalog name to make them easy to find and download :slight_smile:

Did u try free websites like pixabay and freepix? Might go a lil faster

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks, I’ll check it out :blush:

1 Like

I’ll do it! Thank you!

1 Like