Need Cover Ideas for My Story

Hey everyone, I am currently writing a story, but I am stuck at how should the cover look like. Any help will be appreciated.
Here’s a short glimpse into the story
“A accountant by day, a singer by night. Can she keep these contrasting worlds apart, especially when she finds herself falling for the new CEO?”

Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below!

3 Likes

Maybe the cover could be split into two! (like diagonally), with the accountant side on the left (typing on a computer in business clothes), and the singer side on the right (singing into the mic, dressed in performer clothes)

I think that would be interesting! It could play more into the MC’s double life

6 Likes

I think it would be cool to make it a split screen :fire:

Example Cover that I put together

(I’m eventually going to publish this story but this is the cover)

Or to have your main characters “selves” back to back.
(I don’t have a example for this)

1 Like

You could also have a line down the character’s face, one half of the cover showing each half of her life. I am writing a superhero story and (for practice) made something similar, one half being the secret identity and the other being the superhero identity.

Example

1 Like

3 Likes

If you don’t mind, I could make some edits to this image to make it the right size/ make it look less like AI.

Sure

1 Like

Wow, that’s great! Thanks for the idea!

It’s not perfect and I can make any changes you want me to make, but I think it might work. As long as you credit me (DreamerAFC), feel free to use this image!

2 Likes