Need mini game coding help

Hey guys. I need help in coding a mini game fight scene. I have the sequence listed below, but I don’t know how to code it. The timer is to be set at 5 seconds. Can anyone help me please? You will be credited in my story.

Here is the sequence:

&EDUARDOMAN2 moves to layer 2
&EDUARDOMAN3 moves to layer 1
&AURORA moves to layer 5
@EDUARDOMAN2 faces left AND EDUARDOMAN2 is punch_fight_give_angry_loop AND EDUARDOWOMAN4 faces left AND EDUARDOWOMAN4 is punch_fight_receive_angry_loop AND EDUARDOMAN3 faces left AND EDUARDOMAN3 is punch_fight_give_angry_loop AND LUCA faces right AND LUCA is punch_fight_receive_angry_loop AND AURORA faces right AND AURORA faces right AND AURORA is punch_fight_give_angry_loop AND ANGELO faces right AND ANGELO is punch_fight_receive_angry_loop
@pause for 1
@LUCA faces right AND LUCA is punch_fight_give_angry_loop AND EDUARDOMAN2 faces left AND EDUARDOMAN2 is punch_fight_receive_angry_loop AND ANGELO faces right AND ANGELO is punch_fight_give_angry_loop AND EDUARDOMAN3 faces left AND EDUARDOMAN3 is punch_fight_receive_angry_loop
@pause for 2
@EDUARDOWOMAN4 faces left AND EDUARDOWOMAN4 is faint AND EDUARDOMAN3 faces left AND EDUARDOMAN3 is faint AND EDUARDOMAN2 faces left AND EDUARDOMAN2 is faint
@AURORA spot 1.187 57 -1 in zone 1 at layer 5 AND AURORA faces right AND AURORA is idle_armscrossed_shifteyes_loop AND LUCA spot 1.310 111 10 in zone 1 at layer 2 AND LUCA faces right AND LUCA is idle_armscrossed_angry_loop AND ANGELO spot 1.241 185 38 in zone 1 at layer 1 AND ANGELO faces right AND ANGELO is idle_armscrossed_angry_loop

Here is the background:

Episode.luxe has a fighting template I believe

1 Like

I checked it out and it’s more of a boxing fight type of template. I need it for multiple characters (upto 4) and the winner is Luca.