Need some background characters for my new story (LL)

Hey everyone I really would appreciate if you all could give me some background characters for my upcoming story

2 Likes

Here you go

You can take mine

2 characters

Thanks

Thank you

You can take me

Here is my cc👆

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

here is me n my MC :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Hi!
If you still need some, you can use mine! Just please credit me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Kiki

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like
LL

Personality: Outgoing, fun, smart, strong, kind, and enjoy teasing people

Boyfriend: Kai

OutfitsKai

Personality: Easygoing, fun, funny, chill, silly, hangout, and charming

Girlfriend: Ayame

Personality: Bossy, sassy, rude, short temper, badass, fighter, and dislike people telling her what to do

OutfitsHaru

Personality: Unfriendly, quiet, blunt, loner, smart, sleeper, hacker, gamers, and dislike annoying people

Personality: Cute, Cheerful, clumsy, airhead, crybaby, sometimes dumb, and friendly

OutfitsNaoki

TattooNaoki

Personality: Serious, composed, intimidating, strict, sadist, sporty, smart and enjoy punishing people

Credit me by Ayu-chan or @Ayu

Hi! Here’s one of my story characters. (Card made by @/Chloe.episode123). You’re free to change her outfit to your liking to fit your story (and you can also change her features for your story if you like) and if you’re looking to credit, you can credit me by my forums name @Melish.episode -

You can add mine…

Thank you

1 Like

Thanks

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

No probbbb

1 Like

Hi I have a google drive full of characters, feel free to use any of them :smile:

1 Like

Feel free to change the outfit to suit your story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like