Need some help on creating TV scenes

I was able to convert a TV set background to an overlay, but the overlay is too small. Also I typed in the background name with the TV overlay, but the preview doesn’t show how the tutorials show it. Instead the TV overlay like I said before, is too small, and the background doesn’t appear on the TV screen. I would appreciate any advice.

1 Like

Can you please show your scrpit? also you need to adjust your overlay by using spot directing you also need to layer the tv overlay at the highest number so that the characters can be behind it.

1 Like

You can also watch (joseph evans) tutorial

1 Like

I’ve watched this and I followed the same advice he gave me but then I tried to create such a scene only to know that my overlay was too small.

1 Like

Try this overlay. and well yeah spot directing is your best friend with out it you probably won’t be able to scale and size your overlay!

2 Likes

Here’s my script, and you can see why the overlay is too small.

if you use the overlay posted above it will be the right size. as long as you click on it to make it latger before saving it

Yes. use the one I sent it should be the right size, here look I tested it out

Screenshot (123)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.