Need title help for my new story

Hey guys! I’m writing a horror story but I don’t know what title I should have. Here’s the description:

“Travis starts suffering from nightmares and hallucinations. A tarot card shows up suddenly in his mailbox. Will this be the solution to all of Travis’ hallucinations and nightmares?”

I was thinking “Behind the Shadows,” “The Unknown,” “The Lost Soul.” “Anonymous”

If you have any other ideas, that would be appreciated.

Thank you so much!:revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

I like the name “The Lost Soul” :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I like that one too :relaxed:

1 Like

Hey, here are some title ideas from my << Story Title Shop >> :

• Don’t Fall Asleep
  • In My Nightmares
  • To The Core
2 Likes

I saw one title from the list:

Inconspicuous

What do you think?

1 Like

Sounds good to me and it fits your story well. :nerd_face: Would you like to use it? :hugs:

1 Like

Do you think it will attract readers?

1 Like

Definitely! But a good description is just as important :slight_smile:

Here are some suggestions:

• Travis starts suffering from nightmares and hallucinations. One day a tarot card shows up in his mailbox. Will this be the solution to his problems?

• Suffering from nightmares and hallucinations, Travis can’t seem to find peace. Can a mysterious tarot card be the solution?

2 Likes

I like the first suggestion! It fits perfectly! Thank you so much! I actually have a couple of story ideas that I could use help in for title and description of both stories. Is it ok I can ask you?

1 Like

Sure! :hugs: I’ll be happy to help.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I saw a title in one of your options that struck in my head for a potential story :relaxed:

1 Like

Show and Tell

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.