Neon Art Shop💨 (CLOSED!)

Hey lovely… I am back with request <3

Request details

Limelight or ink?: LL
How many characters do you want ?: 2
Character (s) details:

Character (s) clothes:

A clear picture of you character (s):
Background (unless you wanna put it your self which would be very useful): transparent
Pose: Lucifer standing idle And Desire standing armscrossed neutral
What colour highlights do you want? (look at examples): Any suitable color beside purple. (not purple bcoz U did that for me earlier, so I want to have another highlight too)
Do u want hairstreaks (optional) if so what colour: Any suitable color beside purple.

@Melish.episode here is ur edit, i hope u like it :two_hearts:

Clickyy

I did one cut out for u, i literally can’t cut things out neat so i suggest u use the one with the bg lol

If u want me to cut it out and make the bg and make it more bigger and the move the edit to the bottom so u can put writing at the top jus tell me cos if you want writing ur gna have to make it a bit smaller but if you wanna do it urself thats good too

1 Like

@author_blue_moon i will start ur request tomorrow

1 Like

Haha thanks! ^^ @s.storiesxx Sorry for late response, Was busy today! (:

@HumansArePeopleToo will start ur edit tomorrow

1 Like

It’s perfect, I love it! Thank you sooo much!
And don’t worry, the background is perfect.
I really like it, it’s veeery pretty :heart_eyes:
Thank you so much! :heart:
The reason I requested the art was to use it in my story. You know how authors use edits and art of themselves and stuff :sweat_smile: is it okay if I use your work for that? (with credits)

1 Like

Hey! Ur edits are awesome :blush::heart_eyes:
I would like to request an pfp edit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Details

Ofc u can use it

Thank you! Can you let me know how I should credit you?

Jus use my forums account I don’t have an insta one due to some difficulties

Oh okay, got it!
And thank you so much for the pfp, it’s gorgeous!! I really love it :heart: you’re so talented and all your work is beautiful!

Thank you! I love it​:heart::heart:Sorry for taking so long!

1 Like

@bloom.epy i will start ur request tomorrow

1 Like

@vaidehi1234 here is ur edit i did one with a bg and one with the original bg that i used when making ur char and edit, if u dont like the bg u can always cut out the other one and add ur own.
Hope u like it :two_hearts:

Clickyy

@s.storiesxx Alright, thanks! So so sorry for the late reply, I’ve been very busy! (:

Hi this is amazing your art is fabulous but you haven’t added author name could you just add it pls
Author Kesar

1 Like

here u go

Thank you so much

1 Like

@Vaidehi1 here is ur edit
uhm so i did one with gold highlights and ngl it was hard to like put it and stuff and it looks kinda stupid so i added one pic without the highlights
To me it looks better without the highlights

Clickyy

1 Like

Yes, You are right.
The one without highlights look better than the one with highlights.
I loved it.
Thank you so much. :blob_hearts:

1 Like