New Episode Member

I know and I think a lot of people followed me cause I have a weird nickname for my followers (Marshmallows) :joy:

2 Likes

Why are you saying that, bae?? I’m sure you’ll do a great work with your story. Follow me, so I can follow u as well on Episode :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I agree with WildRose I’m sure you’ll do amazing!!

2 Likes

I think we have a V.I.P. here :sunglasses::sunglasses::smirk::smirk::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kiss::kiss:

1 Like

:two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m sure they followed you 'cause they’re sure you’ll do a great work with your story :kissing_heart::heartbeat::yum:

1 Like

Dude, I need that lmao

I’m writing 2 stories right now oof

2 Likes

I just gave you a shoutout!! But I’ve got to go now I just got to school :sob: and thank you :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Are you really from Australia baee?? OMG , Australia is one of my biggest dreams, honey :cry::cry::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

1 Like

Cool and yes I am💕

1 Like

Cooool :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I’m litterally in love with Australia, is one of the best parts of the world!
I was born in Bulgaria , but I’ve grown and studied in Italy. I speak italian way better than bulgarian, lol

1 Like

Heyyy me just popping in :sweat_smile:

image https://media1.tenor.com/images/4cee43e38248dd088a6fd4795bfd2dc2/tenor.gif?itemid=4479960

Welcome, @WILDROSEBABE to the episode forums!!! Is the story your creating for the new episode contest? I’m also creating my first story. :blush:for the adventurous contest

2 Likes

Heya welcome!

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Hey , nice to meet you and thank you for this HUUUGE WELCOME! :heartpulse:
Actually I’m not writing this story for this contest, it’s a story I’ve started writing months ago, and now I continue working on it! And what about you?? Are you writing a story for this contest??? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank u so much, nice to meet u gurl :kiss::kiss:

1 Like

Hey, thank u Stella! Pretty name you have :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello and welcome! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Cool! I’ll follow you on episode and definitely tell me when your story is published! :wink:
And yes I am writing a story for the contest, after planning things out I finally got to the actual writing part of it today! :sweat_smile:

1 Like