New Forum Member

Hi guys, new member here in the forums but I’ve been reading Episode since 2017. Love to get to know some of you and can I ask for some stories to read too? :smile:

9 Likes

welcome to the forums!! (: xx

1 Like

Hi!! I am Iris, I can understand you if you are a bit confused, however feel free to pm me for any problems!

1 Like

I would be grateful if u could read my story AW: UnderWater

1 Like

thank you very much !!! <3

1 Like

I will put it in my Favorites

1 Like

Hey, I’m Haruka, welcome to the forums! Feel free to PM me for whatever reason :upside_down_face: what kind of genre do you like?

1 Like

Hi Haruka, any genre except Horror, don’t want to scare myself at night😂

2 Likes

well, if ur looking for stories, feel free to read ant of Episode Royalty’s stories!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums <3

2 Likes

Some Episode horror stories are actually terrifying :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy: I don’t read romance, but can recommend some mystery/thriller. A good comedy if you’re a girl who hates her periods is Aunt Flo Comes to Town.

2 Likes

Thank you!! looks intriguing :eyes:

1 Like

Hello Minneha thank you hihi <3

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! :yay:

1 Like

Okay the weird thing is that I don’t read Horror Stories because of this Episode Featured Story “Loving Bad” which hear me out, is a Romance :joy::joy: Creep eyes suddenly appeared on the screen and I had a mini heart attack. So I end up not finishing the story XD

Thank you!!! That’s a pretty username, I’m a selenophile - someone who is in love with moon :heart_eyes_cat::crescent_moon:

1 Like

no problem! (:

1 Like

Np, feel free to PM me if you have any questions :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Ah I’m a huge Sailor Moon Fan and that’s where my username comes from :smile: The Celestial comes from Celestine which is my main name I use in online games.

1 Like

You can read my story AW: India’s Domination. My Instagram is @pika18_episode

Welcome to the community. I’m Pika. :smirk:

1 Like