New Story Coming Oct 1st!

Is This Me? Release Date: October 1st!

Synopsis:

With a dark past, it’s hard to look forward to a bright future. But I can’t live in the past anymore. I need to know who I am. What I am. I need to know Is This Me?

No CC, Some sound/music
2 stories— Is This Me?(M) and Is This Me?(F)

I’m actually debating on keeping it a short story or not. Haha
If you have any upcoming stories let me know we can all read together!!

Follow me on Instagram @deedee.writes for updates or if yall just wanna be friends!! :sweat_smile:

COVER:

Also while you’re waiting for Is This Me? you can read my other story When She Came if you haven’t already!! :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart:

2 Likes

omg i’m so excited it sounds great!!
Also that cover is amazing :star_struck:x
Could you PM me when it’s out? I’m probably gunna forget i literally forget my own birthday my memory is so bad lol
:white_heart:

1 Like

Yay! You’re a great author!

1 Like

Lol Sure thing! :heart:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: You’re so sweet!! Thank You!!

1 Like

Hey everyone, I have given my story a huge update recently and there will be new chapters soon! It’s called “A day in the life of me…” Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5140941771046912 Follow Leah’s TOTALLY NORMAL life! As she experiences fake friends, heartbreak and plenty of fun in this episode story! Limelight Female MC Customisation :blob_hearts: Please follow my profile on episode, EMILY_EPISODE