New story is out,how about r4r?

Description: Mandy lives a normal life but what happens when her cat runs away as she opens the door for the postman/girl who seems really cute?
CC,choose gender of LI (2)

2 Likes

Do you wanna do R4R with me? :hugs:

Here’s my story:
Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

1 Like

i’ll read yours now & leave you feedback :slight_smile: can you do the same for me too?

1 Like

Sure I will read it but i will only read one chapter because my story only has one chapter out and because I dont have many passes rn.I will tell you what I think about the first episode :blush:

1 Like

Sure I will read it but i will only read one chapter because my story only has one chapter out and because I dont have many passes rn.I will tell you what I think about the first episode :orange_heart:

1 Like

Okay thank you!! I’ll read your story now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to do a R4R :slight_smile:

Story Name: Tokyo Underground

Author Name: Southampton23

Genre: Drama

Style: Limelight

Number of Episodes: 23 (24 is the total amount)

CC: Yes! You can customise the Female MC

Description: Takuro Lee is a terrifying force not to be reckoned with. Will his world crumble apart when he is forced to work with an agent who has the answer to one of his darkest secrets? CC

I will read it soon :orange_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I will read your’s as well! Did you want feedback or anything? :smile:

1 Like

It would be nice if i get feedback.I can also give you feedback.And i hope its ok if i only read the 1.episode because my story only has one chapter out

1 Like

yeah that’s fine!
I read your story and it was pretty good! The episode is quite short and I think the customisation takes up a little time. I like how you are being inclusive about people’s sexuality with having the option of a Male and female Love interest.

The moving intro was a nice touch but you can’t hear the music in the dance class or anything else. I would recommend getting a Beta reader or someone to help you with the grammar. The directing is good and the overlay’s give the story a nice touch but I would watch out with your spot directing as the mother is much taller than the rest of the kitchen.

Overall, The story is pretty good but I just think you need to add a little more depth to the characters as the conversations are very basic and perhaps make the episode longer :slight_smile:

Okay thank you so much!
I will read your story now and give you feedback

1 Like

Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

Your story is really great!I’m not really good at directing but you can definitely see that you put much effort into this story.I really liked the scene with that lets take a closer look at the people.Its really interesting to read.I am sorry for my english but german is my native language so yeah…

1 Like

You have great english!
Thank you for reading my episode :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let’s do read for read

Title : Hannah Miler’s Mystery
Author: Remone
Story genre :Mystery
Story style :lime light
Description: Hannah Miler was brutally killed in the woods.Will Ser be able to solve the mystery of Hannah miler’s death and will able to find the killer ?.And how is Ser related to Hannah.(CC)

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6311583539331072

1 Like

I will read it now

1 Like

Hey i read the first chapter and i like this story.Its totally the style i love to read and the directing was also good :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello Lovely!

I would be happy to do a R4R with you… :slight_smile:

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” I would also like to add even though the reader has said its like this story there is NO INCEST in my story And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Trailer to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend
(They many also wanna do a R4R with you as well)

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@Faith.episode.cats You are my sunshine

@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

2 Likes