NEW STORY Willing to do R4R!

Hi!
Here’s my story! I’d love a R4R
Title : Falling With No Safety Net
By :Tinna
Instagram :tinna.stories
Style :LL
Genre : Comedy, Romance
About : Alaia is an orphaned, independent 19 yr old who has spent her childhood moving from one orphange to another with her best friend Dayzha. However, fast forward to a time where they get to finally get into the college of their dreams and meet 6 of the best personalities that complement each other so well that they soon move in together. No sooner had they had the best time at college than the so called “Charlatan Trio” (Dacre, Paxton & Malcom) came back to town. Let’s find out what happens when this trio and extraordinary friend group collide. Strife? Chaos? Both? :scream:
Story Link : [Episode Writer Portal )

Wanna do r4r?

Anyone want to do read for read? My story is called missing Skye, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll do r4r with you :blush:

1 Like

Yay :slight_smile: what’s your story called? Mine is called Missing Skye

In the stars

1 Like

I’ll give it a read :smile:

1 Like

Thanks I’ll start yours now

1 Like

Ignore that last message I found the right one :heart:

1 Like

Done :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ve read the first few chapters and have followed you :heart:I will read more when I get more passes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks I’ll follow back :white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart:

Do you have Instagram? I can follow you there too

1 Like

Yeah it’s x.ChloeWindle.x
What’s yours :heart:

It’s @denaxwrites

1 Like

Followed you :smile:

1 Like

Hi, thank you so much for this thread! I’m up for R4R :grin:

Description: After years of inhumane captivity, Shyann escapes her evil pack and enters Howl Hills territory, where a ROYAL werewolf lineage resides… and her mate. Limited CC|LL|Choices

Features:

• Advanced directing
  • Choices
  • Some CC
  • Art scenes
  • Point system

Howl_Hills_posterThumb_MQMUWjS4nA

link: Episode Writer Portal

Hey! Congrats on publishing :heart: I’m up for an r4r! I can do gems, too. Here’s my latest story’s info if you’re interested!

Link: Forever Red

Hello and congrats on publishing!
I would love to read your story and possibly do a R4R!
Here’s my story!

Title: Unscripted (LL)
Author: Stephanie Ann
Genre: Drama/Romance
Chapters: 3 (more will be coming soon!)

Description: Isabella Torres is a long time actress who’s career has gone to ruin due to her obnoxious behavior. Will she be able to build her career back up with the help of her new manager?

Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram is @stephann.episode