Newly Published FANTASY Stories! (Promote your new fantasy stories here!)

Hi, thanks for this I’m Rose M.! I recently just revamped a story I wrote back in 2017 and published the LL version today.
Check out my Insta: @venuz.rose for updates (:

Title: Running from the Past
Author: Rose M.
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Summary: Living in the human world as a rogue hasn’t been easy for Mavis. But, what happens when an unwanted mate comes into the picture and a haunting past returns? Chaos.
Style: INK and LL
Link to Carrd: https://storiesrosem.carrd.co/

Title : A Ghost Friended Me
Author : Daniela (ig daniela.writes)
Genre : Mystery/Fantasy
Chapters : 4 published but I’ve written 12 so far
Description : When a ghost turns to you for help, you start to realize that there’s more to your life than you ever imagined - and nothing is as it seems. (LL, CC, Choices Matter, LGBTQ+ representation)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5563514457620480

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush: Thank you for making this thread! Here’s mine:

I’d love to hear what you think about it :heartpulse:
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5468558676000768

Hey guys can u help me plz find the name of a fantasy story . I can’t post anything since I am new . So basically I was reading a fantasy story about a girl who was living on earth set up her school on fire and her adoptive mother sent her to another school in different world . She is the Last Phoenix of her species her mother is the queen of Phoenix Kailani . She was the one who can kill the zagans (evil creature)
Plz I would be really thankful if anyone can tell the name of this story . I had saved the story but God knows where it went

Hi there!

Does re-published count as well? :joy: :see_no_evil:
I recently (today) republished a story I’d written many years ago in a new and improved state. Here’s the details:

Title: Luminesce
Genre(s): Fantasy, adventure, drama
Episode chapters: 8 (will be completed with 10)
Style: Ink
Link: Luminesce on Episode
Description: Against all odds (and rules), Nimue embarks on a journey across the galaxy to be with her soulmate. Will she ever find her way to him?

Story Covers

These wonderful covers were made by @/agatha_draws on instagram.

If you’re not sure this story is for you, I’ll be posting some old reviews (fanmail and other feedback) on this thread:Luminesce - a fantasy adventure between the stars✨, so that might give you a better impression of the story :wink: Feel free to comment your feedback there as well.

You can follow me on Instagram: @writer.trishagold for updates and more.

Happy reading! :kissing_heart:

Thank you so much for this thread.
**Story name: ** The stories of Mahabharata
Author : Mikasa & Panda
Genre: Fantasy
Story style: Ll
Description: The struggle for power between 2 groups stirred up the greatest wars of all times. With Lord Krishna as ally, can the Pandavas win against their own race or will they submit to defeat?
What to expect?
War, Romance, Betrayal, Religion, Oaths, Envy, Power play, plot twists

Limited CC
Choices
Art scenes

Link

Cover

Story Title: Dangerous Creature.
Story Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Author Name: Gabii_epstxs
Story Style: Limelight
Number Of Episodes: 6 (still on going) I’m planning to have 25 to 40 episodes (It includes many bonus scenes)
Instagram: @gabii_epstxs
Description: Being the most powerful creature alive makes you dangerous, What will happen if a hot dangerous man sets his eyes on you? Will you trust him or will he break you? Truths revealed…

There will be customization in this story. There will be no choices except outfits.

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Happy reading!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey- thank you for this thread!:black_heart:

Story Name: The Queen and the Rogue

Description: You’re next in line to the throne to become Queen of the werewolves. What will happen when you meet your mate who is a rogue? The uphill battle begins…

There is full CC, choices & minigames!

I aim to post 4 chapters once a month!:black_heart:

Link: I love The Queen and The Rogue! Check it out! (Episode Writer Portal)

Hi can anyone recommend me and fantasy school/academy stories?

Open to R4R / G4G

Hi I can’t find your story

I just made a new story called Valensworth. It’s about a girl who goes to a school of magic and she tries to find both of her parents that are missing. Also there is romance.
VALENSWORTH

Hi I don’t know what story are you looking for but I’m in the same situation as you, I’m new and I don’t know to post and I am also looking for the title of a fantasy story.( I speak Spanish so pardon me if my English it’s no too good )
I read this story a few years ago and now I can’t find it.
I remember it was about a girl who was close friends with a prince and I think they were in love but the prince had to marry a princess. For some reason ,I don’t remember, the girl was captured by a man who I think he was the twin brother of the prince (I not really sure ) and he was like the villain but him and the girl fell in love.
In the end the girl has to decide with wich one of the boys she stays , with the good prince or the “villain” one or neither of them.

It was such a great story and I would be really greatful if you could help me find it.

I don’t think I have ever read that story but I will check and also I found the name of my story it was “Taming thyra” it was actually removed since the author was underage. It was really nice story I was hooked up and was waiting for it guess I would not be able to read

Hi everyone!
I just entered the Fabled contest and published my first story !
It’s a medieval-fantasy-mystery-adventure-romance kind of story.
Here’s the link:

Description: "In a land of myth, and a time of magic, the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young thief: you.
Between a war, monsters, lies, adventure and romance: will you be able to restore the glory of your kingdom or will Athereal be doomed to perish by the hand of the enemy?

M/F MC"

1 Like

Congrats For publishing
I’m up do r4r and g4g dear
If you interested I can add you to the group for fabled story contest
Just lemme know

1 Like

Sure, that sounds awesome!

1 Like

Whats your IG handle?

1 Like

@aine.episode :blush: