Overlay coloring and cropping. HELP WANTED!

Hi guys.

I have this 3 mermaid tails overlays but they are all together in the same image, an I need to separate them, so I can use them properly. In addition to that, I will love to color them differently. Can somebody help me?

mermaid-2817882_640

These ones I just need them separated. :arrow_up: :arrow_up:

These ones, I need them separated, but also I need new colors. I need a red tail, a black tail and a a blue tail. :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

mermaid-2817842_640

How are these?

Overlays

image image image image image image image image image

2 Likes

They are amazing! Thank you so very much for your help.

1 Like

You’re very welcome!:two_hearts:

Hey, if is not too much for you, can soy send me 3 more colors? I just realize i’m missing them :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

The colors are, pink , Yellow and a multicolor one, like a rainbow. if you csn of course.

1 Like

Hey I’m so sorry for taking so long to reply! The rainbow one was a bit difficult for me but I did my best. It’s not great so I can try again if you don’t like it. How are these?

Overlays

image image image
Or I also made this to kind of look rainbow if you don’t like the other one. Of course you don’t have to use it!

OMG! Thank you so much for this! They are perfect! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::ok_hand::blush: You’re very talented. Please give me your instagram account so I can credit you I’m my story. :blush:

1 Like

Awe thank you so much! Glad to help and I’m happy you like them.:slight_smile: My Instagram is @epi.noelle. Thank you💖

1 Like

In case, you need some random extra ones. I attempted some

overlays

image image image image image image image image image image

1 Like

OMG! They are awesome! Thank you so much for your help girls :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::ok_hand:.

Please give me your instagram account so I can credit you in my story also. :blush:

1 Like