Overlay help needed pleaseeeee

Can somebody make the first row of chairs as an overlay? Thank you

you’ll get more luck if you move your post to art resources section :slight_smile:

1 Like

Again thank you

And the Bar so I can put a character inside. Thank you guys

3a2c85f881e9e491af9097d7577daa6877433f05_1_563x500 bcc389ec6217462753194cc25dca04315c9c78c1_1_690x408

Thank you so much :smiley: tho for the bar I was thinking with the bar so that i could actually put a server behind.
Tho this gives me another opportunity thanks

This overlay would allow you to put a character behind the bar, but you’d have to use an additional overlay for the chairs to put characters between the bar and the chairs. Anyway, here’s the link for the bar and chairs together: https://preview.ibb.co/mOVjUe/Bar.png

It’ll look like this :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

OMG I love you <3

1 Like

@AllyJay any chance you can make this ball an overlay

1 Like

Here you go, ma’am :wink:

You are my hero sir :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You’re very welcome! And I’m a ma’am too, not a sir :blush: Don’t hesitate to ask for more~

1 Like

Oh I’m so sorry ma’am. I don’t know why I taught you are a sir. Maybe because you said ma’am

1 Like

So hi it’s me again :smiley:

I have this overlay but its 1.05MB or something
any chance you can make it under 1MB

Haha, no problem :smile: From what I understood, the bike is already an overlay? But the one in your post has a white background. Any chance you could use an image hosting site and give me the link to the image without the background? Then I can resize it and make it less than 1MB.

I think I would know that… lol I’m so bad with this
does this help??

Yes, that’s perfect! Here it is~

Thank you so much :smiley:

@AllyJay Hey I could use help again. I’d need an overlay of this bed post in front with the drape is that possible?

Hey I need help with this one. I need overlays so I can sit people to look real