[PAUSED to catch up Liv's Art Request Thread and Story Reviews! Character Edits, Profile Pics, Covers, Splashes, Story Reviews and MORE!

omg that is actually perfect thank you so much!!! :hearts:

1 Like

@C_ssie what do you mean by magical element?

• Sparkles, glitter, light rays, fireballs, etc?

Sparkles, glitter, and if it doesn’t seem to out of place, birds.

1 Like

When should I expect it?

Well I have finished the first one: So the next day or so. I hope you like it! Please credit me when you use it!

1 Like

Hey @LivLoveDance7! This is like, my third time requesting here. I would like to request a splash please! The info is below! Thank you!

1. Number of Splashes: 1
  2. Text wanted on Splash(es): For sneak peeks, updates, and more, follow me on instagram @purplesourbear.epy!
  3. Author Name (Optional): Purple_Sour_Bear
  4. Type of background (sad, romantic, dark, etc…): A fun, bubbly vibe!
  5. Screenshots of the characters and their descriptions you want on the splash. (Optional) Doing the actual pose you want on the cover :

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hey can you help me. I want the characters to be doing this.

These are the characters

Omg, it’s amazing thanks!

1 Like

@C_ssie here is your other splashes. I hope you like it!

@jaaliyahepisode I am just checking before I do the 19 others that this is what you want the splash to look like. I hope you like it!

@rvaleria322 here is your splash. I hope you like it!

3 Likes

This is so beautiful!!! I will make sure to credit you in my story!!! And thanks so much, not only for the splash, but for every piece of art you have done for me!!! It means a lot to me that you would take time out of your schedule to help not only me, but countless others who are in dire need of art!!! Thanks again!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

Omg! This is really good! Thanks—I’ll credit you it my story!

That was such an nice bit of writing. I will remember that for ever. Thank you xx

1 Like

hey i’d like to make a request if thats okay? x x

2 Likes

Of course! I meant every word.

1 Like

Hey are you still open for requests?

Yes.

Ok well can I requests for a book cover
I want one like the book, The New Girl and these are what i want the people to look like1cb8485d3b0e063ece3ec516462543ebba77f63c_1_201x500