Personality: Day of the Week

You kidding me? That’s exactly me. Is this website stalking me?? :joy::joy:

Lol :joy:

Bump :crazy_face:

Thursday, and I gotta say everything’s true. :kissing_heart:

I don’t know what day of the week i was born on

Yeee Wednesday and most of it is correct except

I will probably push people from the hill :upside_down_face: rather than being with them

1 Like

Bump :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m a Wednesday babe

1 Like

That’s also the day of the week my grandpa was born on and he was literally my fav person when I was a child :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

This isn’t true, i think :flushed:

And Bump :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Bump :sunflower:

A crazy bump :wink:
Not as fun to talk about as zodiacs but still fun, even if it’s fake imo :laughing:

Feel free to vote in the poll at the top, if u want me to guess which day lemme know :wink:

P.S check out this as well: Personality: Month of the Year (it’s more fun to discuss IMO)

1 Like

scream

1 Like

Wow, this is so accurate. :flushed::tulip:

1 Like

We share the same day of the week, yay :nerd_face: :sunglasses:

And yep, I agree, everything about you is super amazing, you work really hard and have helped out so many ppl, all of your work is so appreciated and you’re an amazing friend and I can’t believe I have to wait such a long time to wish you a Happy Birthday, I should have done it this year (Happy late B-day) :sob: Thank you for being wonderful and fantastic, Flower :wave: (pretend this is a high five) :joy: :sunflower:

:tulip: :tulip: :tulip: < — This is def your official emoji, I have declared it so, but even if I didn’t, we all know it is :sunglasses:

1 Like

So you have an evil side as well :dizzy_face: Just kidding :joy: :blue_heart:

1 Like

I was born on a Tuesday and this was spot on for the most part. Wow! Thanks for sharing.

Tuesday is a wicked amazing day, loooooooove it :sunglasses:
But I love every day as well XD

1 Like

YES! :wave: (high-five) Thursday ladies unite :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Thank you for all your kind words, the same can be said about you. :wink::tulip:

HAHA Yes I OWN this --> :tulip: emoji. It’s MINE! LOL! :tulip::tulip::tulip:

Variety interests you and you are easily bored <-- The cause of our pfp changing curse! :crazy_face::tulip:

1 Like

Yes :smiling_imp: I hide it well :smirk: :tulip:

1 Like