Please check out my story | I can do read for a read

Hi! It would mean a lot to me if anyone checked out my story. The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.
Insta- @Gabi.episode

Relentless: Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

1 Like

I sure will! Be checking it out now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: I send you SS when I’m done :kissing_heart:

Starting yours as well!

1 Like

Hello, Im interested in doing R4R with you. :hugs: Are you up for 8/8 chapters?

Story: Benio

Author: Lia Lopez.

Completion status: Nine chapters - Complete.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

1 Like

I will do r4r babe

Here is mine​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ladyjj​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Yep! I am, i’m willing to finish it as well. :blush:

2 Likes

Cool cool! I’ma add it on my list now :kissing_heart:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you! I’ll start with your story soon.

2 Likes

I’ll continue later. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Awww thank you so much! :heart::hugs::kissing_heart::teddy_bear:

UPDATE:
(I’m on pc so I can’t add SS yet, my phone is dead. I will add it later) ^___^

@KandieCane1 I have finished reading your story already and I love it. It’s so cool how the universe is working in making them meet. :blush:

@Rose.xo_97 I’ve finished 3 chapters of Agent 66 & started chapter 1 of Taken D.O.A. (I will continue later.) :smiley:
*Can’t wait for chapter 4 of Agent 66, I love the plot and I can’t stop thinking about 67 :cat_shocked:

@Gabi.episode So far I have completed 5 chapters and I’ma continue later after work. I loveeee it so much! It’s made me laugh and blush at the same time, God they’re so cute!!!

@LiaLopez Benio’s energy is unbelievable! & I love the story’s sense of humor. Was it a true story? :smiley: (I have 3 more episodes left & I will try to finish after work later) :wink:
I love the message of the story specially on chapter 2 where Benio showed her true feelings. It’s kinda heartbreaking :frowning_face:

@jlouise I am off to read chapter 3 next. I love it how you pop in and out to explain what’s going on in the story and it’s so interesting! It just made me wonder about the first scene where I think Danny and his sister was shot. Now they were off to Emerald falls!!! Can’t wait to see what’s next!!

That is the latest update I have. I apologize, due to limited passes, I ain’t able to do it all in 1 shot! :slight_smile:
But I’ma complete it, I promise <3

For others that wants to do R4R with me, just drop them here and I will immediately add it on my least! Thank you all!! :heart::bear:

3 Likes

Thank you so much honey you made my day​:heartpulse::heartpulse::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I appreciate it :sob: :heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Aww, thank you so much! :hugs:

Hahaha, to be honest, Benio is my childish but exaggerated side. :joy:

There are some situations that actually happened. :blush:

By the way, I just finished your story. :hugs:

:joy: Did you know that Hombre means man in Spanish?

Chico means guy or boy in Spanish. :smiley:

Pedracio, hahaha, I can’t. :joy:

1 Like

Thank you very much!
Haha I’ma finish yours after work.

I didn’t know that! I just wrote down those names in random lololll

Now I know hahaha
Thanks for that. Hombre being a man is not that bad lol, Haha. I had this thought of Chico being a fruit hahah

:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

1 Like

I would love to do a R4R with you!

this is my story; Ophetine and the 5 tasks.
style; LL
chapters; 8
description; Five tasks to solve. Kara and her friend have to solve them to get back to their own world. Will they succeed or fail and stay in the other world; Ophetine?

link; http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4711630551711744

if someone else wants to do a R4R. please send me a pm.

Adventurous_Ophetine_and_the_5_tasks_posterThumb_0CAQRDbNzY

1 Like

Thank you! Adding your story on my list now, gotta start reading after work today :kissing_heart::heart:

1 Like

Yay, thank you! Here it’s almost night but I’ve just finished chapter 1. Really interesting story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! :heart:

Hi guys! I’ma update here by end of day today on where I am at :upside_down_face:
Thanks guys! No worries I’ve got you all on my list :kissing_heart::heart::teddy_bear: