Please tell me what to do 🥺🥺

Hey guys! I hope you all are doing great and are safe! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

I’m an artist and I have my shop too. I and most of the artist do the artwork on Ibis Paint X, isn’t it?
So even I started doing art since a few months and now this is what I’m not getting.

All the great artist or anyone who knows it can you please tell me what can I do for it. Here’s the screen shot of a notification kinda popping up on my screen whenever I try to draw something.

Help me please?

I don’t understand what does this mean :woman_shrugging: I did try to delete some of my very old artworks but in vain,
So please please tell me what can I do for that!

Thank you so much :heart:

4 Likes

Idk the answer, but bump!

hopefully someone can answer for you. :heart:

1 Like

Okay sure :two_hearts: thank you love :heart:

1 Like

I don’t know either…I guess there are too many projects in it…Maybe…Idk :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

No problem. I thought that too and removed my older ones but still the same :pleading_face: thank you :heart::heart:

1 Like

np…sorry I couldn’t help you :pleading_face:

1 Like

Well, I had been having the same issue a bit earlier. The only solution to this is to reinstall the app. If you got some pending artworks to complete, what you can do is to save all the layers of the artwork in a transparent background and insert them onto your canvas after reinstalling the app.

1 Like

Ohhh okay thank you so much love! I will definitely try this. Thank you :heart::heart:

1 Like

Uh, I don’t think this has anything to do with your previous artworks. This normally happens to me when my Canvas is too big. I would suggest you to reduce the size of your canvas.

1 Like

Okay sure thank you so much :heart::heart:

i think your already got your answer… btw you’ll have to remove it from the Feature and suggestions category :blush::heart:

1 Like

Yes I got. I’m sorry where should I put this thread in then? :two_hearts:

1 Like

You can put it in creator’s corner :blush:

1 Like

Ohkay thank you :heart:

Yes, when I edit I have 27+ layers (or 37+) so it pops up a lot…
I really do what it says by putting several layers into folders. Most of the time it helps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How to do that? :two_hearts: thank you :heart:

1 Like

Well thank you @Frey @tessa28 @Tamara.Episde @noyaan @talia.reids and @AmeliClemonte for you help! It’s solved :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

And @Sydney_H please close it I got my solution thank you :heart:

4 Likes

Closed by OP request. :smiley: