Do you have 22 gems option?

1 Like

Yea I think I do:)

Then how about 7 chapters and 44 gems?

1 Like

Ok sure:)

1 Like

Great :blush:
I’ll send the ss after finishing 3 chapters and give the gems in last 2 chapters…

1 Like

Ok:)

1 Like

Hey! 3x3, I finished it. :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Ok great I will start reading ur story soon and send screenshots:)

1 Like

I finished reading 4 chapters. :blush:
Let me know when you have too.

1 Like

Hey guys I’m posting another gem R4R post because I have lots of gems to spend and if u guys wanna spend gems on each other story comment down below or send a dm on instagram also you have to read my story and send me proof tht u read and spent gems and I will do the same also if u commented on the other gem R4R post and I didn’t reply or something comment or dm me also if u just want to do a r4r and no gems tht is fine also and it would mean so much if u guys checked out my story all the information is down below:)

Instagram: @episode_kingdamarkus

Story Title: My Vampire Hunter

Genre: fantasy

Chapters: 7 (more coming soon)

Story Description: She is a powerful 500 year old vampire and he is the world most feared vampire hunter what happens when they come into each other life?

I will start reading ur story tonight and send u screenshots:)

Hey I just finished reading 4 of ur chapters of ur story it’s really a interesting story:)

1 Like

I finished your story and really enjoyed it :blush:

Thankyou so much :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi :blush:
Thank you for this thread and I’m up for r4r
This is my new story if you are interested in a Mystery story

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 7 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

1 Like

Name: Flaming Hearts
Genre: Fantasy
Description: When Amora loses control of her magic, she’s sent to a ‘special’ school for gifted people like her, where she battles with control, love, hate, death and secrets. Will she perish?

CC: Yes

Cover:

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Hey everyone if u would like to do a r4r or g4g leave a comment or dm on here or instagram I’m trying to promote my story and get more reads on it i also have lots of gems to spend my story information and instagram is down below:)

Instagram: @episode_kingdamarkus

Story Title: My Vampire Hunter

Genre: fantasy

Chapters: 8

Story Description: She is a powerful 500 year old vampire and he is the world most feared vampire hunter what happens when they come into each other life?

3 Likes

Hi, I also have 8 episodes.
So I can do 8x8, but let me how many you want.

Here’s my story:

Link: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

I have many gems we can do how many u want to do it doesn’t matter:)

1 Like

Let’s do 8x8 chapters then.:blush:

I don’t have any gems now.:sweat_smile:

1 Like