Here is my story :slight_smile: :

But first : For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 21 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong, independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her fate? CC

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

1 Like

Hello Lovely!

If you follow me on Insta Ill follow you back :wink:

mine is @reeree7110

Here`s Mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

(They my also want to do a R4R with you with?)
Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend or promote
@MerryMirrors remembering me
@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century
@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard
@Eclipsa Green Sea shell
@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

2 Likes

hey! thank you for this thread. :blush: & thanks for recommending my story @BEEBS07 :two_hearts:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: INK

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 17 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/48153904680796161

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :grin:

next to mine, I can also recommend you Tender Love by @iag1690 :sparkling_heart:

Thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I’ll do a R4R , so if your interested private’s message me

Insta episode.nxox

𝒯𝒾𝓉𝓁𝑒- Only You

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇- Nataliexox

𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃- You were always lonely however your best friends party changed everything, you meet HIM . Bad boy ? Werewolf? Mafia? Now what about a genuine love story , without the same old story line, and two people who become each other’s first everything. FULLCC for both the MC and love interest

thank you, sweety!
Here is mine!
That’s my first Limelight story!
Author: SollyRa
Title: I’ll call you mine
Genre: Romance!
Chapters: 3 (4th is coming soon!)
Description: He is a professor, the other is a millionaire and you’re a student. Will they complicate your life more or not? Romance, Drama and some choices MATTER! (LL)(CC)
I’ll appreciate if you read mine!:heart:

And that’s my Instagram:

2 Likes

Yw x

Thanks for the thread!

Here’s mine…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 5 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

1 Like

thank you for this thread!! :two_hearts::cloud:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 9 (To be continued…)
Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

1 Like

sounds great!

I’d be interested in a read for read. I’m realy looking for some feedback on my story if anyone is interested? :slight_smile:

It’s an action/thriller/romance! :smiley:

My Instagram is @lorenbethxox

• i’d also be happy to do a read for an edit, i’m an artist too, so if you’d be interested in an art piece or pfp, if you could check out my story and let me know what you think, i’d be happy to make you an edit in return! :smiley:

Thanks for your time!

1 Like