R4R anybody🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m bored send your story’s my way 🥰

I’m kinda scared…

1 Like

wdym?

I tried releasing reflection before but literally NOBODY read it

1 Like

oh, I see what you mean. yeah, I was really skeptical at first, that’s why I made sure my coding was advanced and I had few mistakes so people would want to read it. But getting our stories out there as new authors is really hard, so doing r4r helped, because a lot of people stuck around to read my story. And do you have an ig? If so, you could promote your account. I made an ig account and I got 100 followers in just a week-

I’m taking a break from all social media, I recently went through some “cyber bullying” I guess, I mean I stand up for myself but there’s 1 me and like 4 them

1 Like

oh my god I’m sorry you had to go through with that :c if you ever need someone to talk you, you’re more than welcome to pm me on here. and I’ll definitely be here to support your series :DD

It’s ok honestly I’m kinda used to it, I stand up for myself it’s just hard when it’s 1 vs 5& thank you your amazing :heart:

1 Like

no one’s ever alone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I know this is kinda off topic- can I use your older twins as friends for Jaylen and Jordan?

1 Like

you mean like a crossover?

Yea…

1 Like

Hey There If You Guys are interested we can help each other just comment on this thread thankyou!
(Only For Interested:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

1 Like

sure, why not? Do you need any details or-

Their features & a couple of outfits

1 Like

thank you so much :)) I’m on my way now!!

1 Like

1 Like

could I send them in an hour or so? I need to do a few things. and would you like pictures or just listing the features and clothing ;DD

Sure take all the time you need & you can just list the features and clothes & after I make them I’ll send you a screenshot to make sure everything looks right

1 Like

Done. So far really good work in progress. :fire:

Awww thank you so much :pleading_face: I’m still reading your due to me trying to edit the 3rd chapter in reflection

1 Like